• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GBE and gravity questions

When can i use GBE? If i have a planetoid less than 100 meters wide that has its own gravity and is held together by it (and is circular) would it be ok to use?

Also, how can i get density from gravity and size?

When can i use GBE? If i have a planetoid less than 100 meters wide that has its own gravity and is held together by it (and is circular) would it be ok to use?
I think this is a very obvious no. That's too small of an object for it to be able to hold its own with just gravity alone, like planetary mass collapsing inwards to form a sphere.

Also, how can i get density from gravity and size?
You can't get density from gravity, gravity has nothing to do with it at all. Density is defined as mass per volume.

I think this is a very obvious no. That's too small of an object for it to be able to hold its own with just gravity alone, like planetary mass collapsing inwards to form a sphere.

You can't get density from gravity, gravity has nothing to do with it at all. Density is defined as mass per volume.
Then mass from gravity of object of a certain size?

at this point it turned out to be kinda useless but still i'll try to figure it out. How do i get newtonian value?
Newton value is mass times acceleration, but beyond Earth's surface that gravity is basically useless.

Newton value is mass times acceleration, but beyond Earth's surface that gravity is basically useless.
huh

Cause i have this guy who controls a planetoid around 45 meters in diameters which can gravitate humans from 1000/2000 meters away and yes, it has its own gravity by itself and idk what to do with him

huh

Cause i have this guy who controls a planetoid around 45 meters in diameters which can gravitate humans from 1000/2000 meters away and yes, it has its own gravity by itself and idk what to do with him
1000-2000 meters is literally mountain height on Earth.

Also Earth's gravity goes well beyond the Moon which is 384,400 km away from us.

1000-2000 meters is literally mountain height on Earth.

Also Earth's gravity goes well beyond the Moon which is 384,400 km away from us.
i mean it still has gravity?
Like ik its not gonna be some crazy 5-B feat but sth of that size needs to be real dense to have gravity

Back