• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sorry guys for being inactive for over a month. I had exams. So I checked some older messages on the Discord server to see if they did talk about the webpage on that day, and seems like they did:-
Proof.png

EDIT: Image doesn't show up anymore, so I'm uploading it again:-
WuvBtn3.png

Last edited:
Quite simply because, even if (and that's quite a big if) this were legit, the fact it's no longer in usage on the site would render it essentially "retconned".

It doesn't exist anymore. It is not applicable.

Quite simply because, even if (and that's quite a big if) this were legit, the fact it's no longer in usage on the site would render it essentially "retconned".

It doesn't exist anymore. It is not applicable.
Then that would be hypocritical. The GoW C.R.T.s used the Island of Rhodes website scans to prove that Cronos is the embodiment of Time in the Greek World. But that website doesn't exist anymore!

Then that would be hypocritical. The GoW C.R.T.s used the Island of Rhodes website scans to prove that Cronos is the embodiment of Time in the Greek World. But that website doesn't exist anymore!
There's a difference

By nature simply not existing a website anymore isn't the problem. It would need some more recent product directly contradicting previous statements in order to be really considered "retconned".

Erased websites are just very common for certain franchises (Especially Japanese ones from my experience with Digimon and Pokémon) and they are result of many things and it was never really due to "outdated information"

The problem is show that the statement existed to begin with. No proper archive with a single person saying that they got a archive of it that we can properly verify to see if it's somehow manipulated or not, that is really a terrible situation to verify an information.

There's a difference

By nature simply not existing a website anymore isn't the problem. It would need some more recent product directly contradicting previous statements in order to be really considered "retconned".

Erased websites are just very common for certain franchises (Especially Japanese ones from my experience with Digimon and Pokémon) and they are result of many things and it was never really due to "outdated information"

The problem is show that the statement existed to begin with. No proper archive with a single person saying that they got a archive of it that we can properly verify to see if it's somehow manipulated or not, that is really a terrible situation to verify an information.
There's no archive of that day. All I have is an H.T.M.L. which the guy downloaded that day and a Discord convo screenshot proving that the hidden page did indeed exist on that day as it was talked about in the server.

It would've been a retcon if the current description contradicted the older one in some way. But it doesn't. It states exactly what the older description stated, just briefly.

I proposed this in one of the comments above:-

"At least 4-B (Was implied to have created a dimension with stars and constellations with a clap), possibly higher (is the strongest being in the Witcher world all around) | At least 2-A (Was implied to be behind the very story of the Witcher world, which includes both the Conjunction of Spheres), possibly far higher (Was also stated to be an evil incarnate in a world transcendent over infinite higher planes of the Witcher universe in an older description on the same site)."

There's no archive of that day. All I have is an H.T.M.L. which the guy downloaded that day and a Discord convo screenshot proving that the hidden page did indeed exist on that day as it was talked about in the server.

It would've been a retcon if the current description contradicted the older one in some way. But it doesn't. It states exactly what the older description stated, just briefly.
The problem is... all of that can be forged. I can literally change the HTML of a page and download it, or edit the source in some way. The same way that people can fake Discord messages and things like that. All of that can be faked and we already had to deal with that a few times, including people even making their own scans of books in order to pass a fake upgrade

A statement without any form of proper verification isn't something that is easily accepted. An example is that someone edited an early Sonic 2006 Script in order to pass 2-A and above stuff, it even tried to upload it to a sonic website in order to say "it's also there" or even change verified translations in those websites. All of those were things that we could check and I even used OSForensics to look into the Hashs of the archives he sent and I could directly prove that the file have been edited and its origin in the computer of that person.

The problem is... all of that can be forged. I can literally change the HTML of a page and download it, or edit the source in some way. The same way that people can fake Discord messages and things like that. All of that can be faked and we already had to deal with that a few times, including people even making their own scans of books in order to pass a fake upgrade

A statement without any form of proper verification isn't something that is easily accepted. An example is that someone edited an early Sonic 2006 Script in order to pass 2-A and above stuff, it even tried to upload it to a sonic website in order to say "it's also there" or even change verified translations in those websites. All of those were things that we could check and I even used OSForensics to look into the Hashs of the archives he sent and I could directly prove that the file have been edited and its origin in the computer of that person.
How can people fake Discord messages on its app? I mean, inspect element doesn't work on the app and I literally took the screenshot from my app.

If you're against this upgrade, you'll obviously find ways to say that the scans are forged. Every deleted webpage without an archive on the net would be considered fake here, I guess, despite having all the other possible proof (Discord convo, H.T.M.L., screenshots, other explanations, etc.).

It's quite hypocritical if you ask me. No one could verify the IslandofRhodes scan used in the GoW Greek upgrade C.R.T. (even the WayBack machine doesn't go past the "enter your age" page), but nobody raised any questions.

In my case, I'm not only presenting a screenshot, but also the H.T.M.L. provided by that guy, and a Discord convo proving that it was indeed talked about (as the other guy asked me proof on if people talked about this "hidden page").

Still, if you wanna disregard my scans due to your hypocrisy, this is still valid even with the current description:-

"At least 4-B (Was implied to have created a dimension with stars and constellations with a clap), possibly higher (is the strongest being in the Witcher world all around) | At least 2-A (Was implied to be behind the very story of the Witcher world, which includes both the Conjunction of Spheres)"

And plot manipulation, as well as social influence were agreed to unanimously above.

How can people fake Discord messages on its app? I mean, inspect element doesn't work on the app and I literally took the screenshot from my app.

If you're against this upgrade, you'll obviously find ways to say that the scans are forged. Every deleted webpage without an archive on the net would be considered fake here, I guess, despite having all the other possible proof (Discord convo, H.T.M.L., screenshots, other explanations, etc.).

It's quite hypocritical if you ask me. No one could verify the IslandofRhodes scan used in the GoW Greek upgrade C.R.T. (even the WayBack machine doesn't go past the "enter your age" page), but nobody raised any questions.

In my case, I'm not only presenting a screenshot, but also the H.T.M.L. provided by that guy, and a Discord convo proving that it was indeed talked about (as the other guy asked me proof on if people talked about this "hidden page").

Still, if you wanna disregard my scans due to your hypocrisy, this is still valid even with the current description:-

"At least 4-B (Was implied to have created a dimension with stars and constellations with a clap), possibly higher (is the strongest being in the Witcher world all around) | At least 2-A (Was implied to be behind the very story of the Witcher world, which includes both the Conjunction of Spheres)"

And plot manipulation, as well as social influence were agreed to unanimously above.
I'm not "against" this upgrade as I don't have anything against it, neither was I related to the GoW upgrade or known what happened there.

I'm here merely because I saw people talking about using information from lost websites and I stated it could be used and why it maybe wouldn't be accepted. I myself use information from removed websites for a franchise and I do so by having them archived in the WayBackMachine. If I didn't have that, i wouldn't use (And that already happened).

Please don't talk about anyone here as if everyone agrees on the same standards or were related to every single thing. I was not related to the GoW upgrade and if I knew it was also impossible to be verified, I would also disagree with it.

In the end, I'm not against this upgrade because I have no opinion on it. I stated why this might not be accepted and the resons for why that is the case, if other people thinks that it's enough evidence then fine by me. It's not like I have some authority to say what is the correct or not.

Bad analogies throughout. The Island of Rhodes website is an official release; it gets revealed if a GoW II player get 999999 combo in the bonus arena, and game journalists confirmed with Sony that the website is legit.

Haven't heard of the Island of Rhodes website stating that Cronos is the embodiment of time, but at most this is minor supporting evidence for the cosmology and scaling; the GoW scaling uses a variety of sources such as Tweets from writers, interviews, comics, etc. which has statements without need for the website that Cronos created time, the Titans created the universe, and that the bloodline of Titans traces back to the beginning of time.

The Island of Rhodes website can be completely discarded and the GoW scaling wouldn't be affected by any notable degree, but the proposed Witcher Tier 1 here is based entirely on an alleged leak of cut content that is never acknowledged by an official source.

The case here is more akin to an anonymous person claiming after a movie got released they have a leaked excerpt from an old script containing over the top deleted scenes/dialogue. The legitimacy of the alleged leak can't be independently verified; if we use it for scaling and a couple of years later we are asked for the justification, it would be 'someone said he heard from someone that there was leaked cut content stating such'. This is neither persuasive nor something that gives a positive impression about the site's standard of evidence. Also attempting to leak something but deciding to wait after the reveal timer, and then getting surprised they ran out of time, is the worst leak attempt I've heard of.

Even if the leak was legit it fails canonity requirement as it was never released and is cut content.

While Gaunter influenced events during the Conjunction of the Spheres, this doesn't mean that he can cause it using his own power.

Last edited:
Bad analogies throughout. The Island of Rhodes website is an official release; it gets revealed if a GoW II player get 999999 combo in the bonus arena, and game journalists confirmed with Sony that the website is legit.

Haven't heard of the Island of Rhodes website stating that Cronos is the embodiment of time, but at most this is minor supporting evidence for the cosmology and scaling; the GoW scaling uses a variety of sources such as Tweets from writers, interviews, comics, etc. which has statements without need for the website that Cronos created time, the Titans created the universe, and that the bloodline of Titans traces back to the beginning of time.

The Island of Rhodes website can be completely discarded and the GoW scaling wouldn't be affected by any notable degree, but the proposed Witcher Tier 1 here is based entirely on an alleged leak of cut content that is never acknowledged by an official source.

The case here is more akin to an anonymous person claiming after a movie got released they have a leaked excerpt from an old script containing over the top deleted scenes/dialogue. The legitimacy of the alleged leak can't be independently verified; if we use it for scaling and a couple of years later we are asked for the justification, it would be 'someone said he heard from someone that there was leaked cut content stating such'. This is neither persuasive nor something that gives a positive impression about the site's standard of evidence. Also attempting to leak something but deciding to wait after the reveal timer, and then getting surprised they ran out of time, is the worst leak attempt I've heard of.

Even if the leak was legit it fails canonity requirement as it was never released and is cut content.

While Gaunter influenced events during the Conjunction of the Spheres, this doesn't mean that he can cause it using his own power.
The Island of Rhodes website is legit ; So is the GWENT website. The point was that no one could confirm that the screenshots used in that C.R.T. from that website were legit or not, since even the WayBack machine can't pass the "enter your age" page.

And while that C.R.T. only had a screenshot of a non-existent page, this C.R.T. has a screenshot+H.T.M.L.+Discord discussion of a non-existent page. And if anything, this older description simply serves the purpose of solidifying the current description definitively (with some extra lore and cosmology background).

And, no. The Primordials created the universe. And the bloodline goes like The Primordials < The Furies < The Hecatoncheires and the Titans < The Gods.

The current description clearly states that G.O.D. decides how the story plays out, so no. Both the Conjunctions of Spheres were his doing and a part of his greater plan. That's the sole interpretation you can make out of the statement:-

"You may be tempted to try to defy the diabolical trickster, but in the end all will play by his rules and all will bend to his will. He is Master Mirror, and it is he who decides how the story plays out."

Also, plot manipulation and social influence was unanimously agreed upon above.

Last edited:
I'm not "against" this upgrade as I don't have anything against it, neither was I related to the GoW upgrade or known what happened there.

I'm here merely because I saw people talking about using information from lost websites and I stated it could be used and why it maybe wouldn't be accepted. I myself use information from removed websites for a franchise and I do so by having them archived in the WayBackMachine. If I didn't have that, i wouldn't use (And that already happened).

Please don't talk about anyone here as if everyone agrees on the same standards or were related to every single thing. I was not related to the GoW upgrade and if I knew it was also impossible to be verified, I would also disagree with it.

In the end, I'm not against this upgrade because I have no opinion on it. I stated why this might not be accepted and the resons for why that is the case, if other people thinks that it's enough evidence then fine by me. It's not like I have some authority to say what is the correct or not.
I understand that. Have a nice day.

I suggest this tiering is apt along with plot manip and social influence:-

"At least 4-B (Was implied to have created a dimension with stars and constellations with a clap), possibly higher (is the strongest being in the Witcher world all around) | At least 2-A (Was implied to be behind the very story of the Witcher world, which includes both the Conjunction of Spheres), possibly far higher (Was also stated to be an evil incarnate in a world transcendent over infinite higher planes of the Witcher universe in an older description on the same site)."

Okay, so I found this on Discord (this screenshot was taken in 2020):-

Screenshot_2022_1224_142558.jpg

This is the narrative director of HoS. And this account actually exists on Instagram (inactive now).

Last edited:
Back