• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This sandbox, and the current profile, is problematic for me for several reasons.

- I don't understand the justification for 2-A, it is nowhere said that Gaunter is responsible for the Conjunction of the Spheres, and I don't see any statement that says that the multiverse of The Witcher is infinite.

- It's never said that Gaunter controls the abstraction or the concept of evil, he just makes a mess everywhere with his schemes. It's neither concept nor fate, just social influencing.

- Killing a character who does not show resistance to soul manipulation by removing his soul is not Resistance Negation. Having an Immo 2 does not protect you from a soul manipulation by default

- What is the Omnipotence Paradox? Why is this law manipulation? Where is this paradox mentioned in the link?

- I don't see any Omnipresence in the links. Gaunter can just teleport wherever he wants

This sandbox, and the current profile, is problematic for me for several reasons.

- I don't understand the justification for 2-A, it is nowhere said that Gaunter is responsible for the Conjunction of the Spheres, and I don't see any statement that says that the multiverse of The Witcher is infinite.

- It's never said that Gaunter controls the abstraction or the concept of evil, he just makes a mess everywhere with his schemes. It's neither concept nor fate, just social influencing.

- Killing a character who does not show resistance to soul manipulation by removing his soul is not Resistance Negation. Having an Immo 2 does not protect you from a soul manipulation by default

- What is the Omnipotence Paradox? Why is this law manipulation? Where is this paradox mentioned in the link?

- I don't see any Omnipresence in the links. Gaunter can just teleport wherever he wants
- He's stated to be behind the very plot of the Witcher world in his GWENT card description.

- The professor said that GO'D is Evil incarnate. His book titled "Gillian Alboco Lesser Key" (sorry for butchering the name) which can be found also talks about how Evil wears many faces and forms. One of those forms is composed of flesh and bones (GO'D), wandering through mortal cultures since before recorded history began spreading chaos and misery.

- Ok.

- Because here it talks about how a person wished GO'D for creating and lifting a stone so heavy that even he couldn't lift. But he lifts it anyway. This is the omnipotence paradox.

- The post hyperlinked above also mentions Gaunter O'Dimm as an "omnipresent entity".
This link is really cool feat-wise.
I hope it's not fake
It's not, the account actually exists.

Last edited:
- He's stated to be behind the very plot of the Witcher world in his GWENT card description.
It's just say:

He’s always been there, quietly pulling at fate’s strings, his evil touch creeping its way into key events in the Continent’s history. From the Empire of Nilfgaard, to the Northern Realms, to the isles of Skellige and beyond, his influence knows no bounds. You may be tempted to try to defy the diabolical trickster, but in the end all will play by his rules and all will bend to his will. He is Master Mirror, and it is he who decides how the story plays out.
Stating that he is responsible for a multiversal event just with this description seems far-fetched.

- The professor said that GO'D is Evil incarnate. His book titled "Gillian Alboco Lesser Key" (sorry for butchering the name) which can be found also talks about how Evil wears many faces and forms. One of those forms is composed of flesh and bones (GO'D), wandering through mortal cultures since before recorded history began spreading chaos and misery.
True form should have concept manipulation yeah. But the physical avatar just has social influencing.

- Because here it talks about how a person wished GO'D for creating and lifting a stone so heavy that even he couldn't lift. But he lifts it anyway. This is the omnipotence paradox.
Ok

- The post hyperlinked above also mentions Gaunter O'Dimm as an "omnipresent entity".
It's not said that Gaunter is litteraly an omnipresent entity, but just that a tune echoed as if an omnipresent entity was whistling. It seems to be metaphorical.

It's not, the account actually exists.
Two keys should therefore be made on his profile then.

Last edited:
Stating that he is responsible for a multiversal event just with this description seems far-fetched.
He was also called the root of all evil by Professor Shakeslock as well as the post I linked. That should mean that he's the source of the Conjunction of Spheres and magic in general, which are considered chaotic in the Witcher world as per Witcher 3's intro. It isn't that far fetched.
True form should have concept manipulation yeah. But the physical avatar just has social influencing.
It isn't just social influencing because it's stated in his GWENT description that no matter what one does, ultimately everybody would play by GO'D's rules and only he'd decide how the story plays out. This is more of a plot manipulation.
It's not said that Gaunter is litteraly an omnipresent entity, but just that a tune echoed as if an omnipresent entity was whistling. It seems to be metaphorical.
We could give him "possible" omnipresence.

He was also called the root of all evil by Professor Shakeslock as well as the post I linked. That should mean that he's the source of the Conjunction of Spheres and magic in general, which are considered chaotic in the Witcher world as per Witcher 3's intro. It isn't that far fetched.
Why not then

It isn't just social influencing because it's stated in his GWENT description that no matter what one does, ultimately everybody would play by GO'D's rules and only he'd decide how the story plays out. This is more of a plot manipulation.
This is absolutely not concept manipulation or plot manipulation. This description sounds like Fate manipulation, but the Gwent video on Gaunter proves that it's just Social influencing.

This is absolutely not concept manipulation or plot manipulation. This description sounds like Fate manipulation, but the Gwent video on Gaunter proves that it's just Social influencing.
Here it's stated that all those who've known GO'D's true name have either gone mad, died, or suffered fates far worse than even death.

Professor Shakeslock, who went blind upon researching about GO'D, was trapped in a runic circle inside his house by him. He was supposed to die if he left that circle.

After talking to Geralt, he accidentally leaves that circle and a book shelve collapses. Geralt prevents it from falling but he still dies anyway by stepping on a glass bottle and breaking his neck via falling.

These instances sound like fate manipulation to me. We should also give him HDE or something as it's stated in that post that his true form will collapse the entire multiverse composed of infinite universes and myriad higher planes.

Here it's stated that all those who've known GO'D's true name have either gone mad, died, or suffered fates far worse than even death.

Professor Shakeslock, who went blind upon researching about GO'D, was trapped in a runic circle inside his house by him. He was supposed to die if he left that circle.

After talking to Geralt, he accidentally leaves that circle and a book shelve collapses. Geralt prevents it from falling but he still dies anyway by stepping on a glass bottle and breaking his neck via falling.

These instances sound like fate manipulation to me. We should also give him HDE or something as it's stated in that post that his true form will collapse the entire multiverse composed of infinite universes and myriad higher planes.
It's all fate manipulation yes, but not the description on the Gwent site

So here is what I propose for Gaunter's page (I don't agree with some powers in the current profile so they don't appear in my list)

Attack Potency: Unknown, possibly Multi Solar System level (Created a pocket dimension that had its own moon and stars)

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient

True Form

All the abilities mentioned above at a higher level:

Attack Potency: At least Universal+ (His real-self would collapse reality), possibly or likely Low Multiversal (Being the cause of all Evil, he was probably responsible for the Conjunction of the Spheres)

So here is what I propose for Gaunter's page (I don't agree with some powers in the current profile so they don't appear in my list)

Attack Potency: Unknown, possibly Multi Solar System level (Created a pocket dimension that had its own moon and stars)

Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient

True Form

All the abilities mentioned above at a higher level:

Attack Potency: At least Universal+ (His real-self would collapse reality), possibly or likely Low Multiversal (Being the cause of all Evil, he was probably responsible for the Conjunction of the Spheres)
True form should be "at least multiversal+, possibly far higher" because the Witcher multiverse is infinite, and possibly infinite-dimensional (as it has "myriad higher planes" according to that IG post).

Last edited:

I forgot Summoning

True form should be "at least multiversal+, possibly far higher" because the Witcher multiverse is infinite, and possibly infinite-dimensional (as it has "myriad higher planes" according to that IG post).
Where does it say that the multiverse is infinite?

Where does it say that the multiverse is infinite?

So reading Season of Storms is necessary to have the proof

Back