• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No one fights like Gaston (Disney) so he wins. Gaston solo's SMT and everyone else. No one wins like Gaston!

In all seriousness, I'll vote Disney Gaston because he has some really, really good durability and AP feats overall, what with that brutal fight with the Beast, throwing the Beast out a window, and even keeping a fair pace even after Beast got serious as they fought on the Beast's battlefield while it was raining. Overall, Disney Gaston's just more impressive, what with his lifting feats, breaking a belt on his neck by just flexing, and knocking a guy over with his spit after it ricocheted about the room.

The only problem could be the fact that Zero Gaston's profile has him at Superhuman speed because he kinda scales to a guy who kinda scales to a girl... who jumped high up in the air? Well, I don't know the context, so I'll give the benefit of the doubt. The speed gap isn't that big, Zero's boosts likely won't close the gaps in AP, and Disney can play the range game with the bow and arrow (or his spitting skills?).

I wonder how they would start a fight with each other, anyway? That could be funny.

Speed is equalized here, so that's not important, i honestly have no info on gaston re zero as the parts where he shows up are untranslated, all i know is that the author says gaston>subaru, and subaru has some wall level feats with his unseen hands, and also beat ram who should be comparable to rem, even rem when she was like 7 was wall level kicking through walls and what not.

Subaru tanked an attack from a beast that could also easily crusch walls and stomp and destroy a section of a room, and gaston is superior, besides from that i don't know what he can do, but considering reinhard trained him, i expect him to be pretty powerful.

@Pegasus

I remembered that as soon as I posted the comment! Drat. My bad.

Hmm, they might be pretty even, then. It's really hard to decide who would come out on top here. Being remotely as skilled as van Astrea is something to brag about, too. I think I might stick with my original choice since Disney Gaston is shown to put up a really good fight even under horrifically unoptimal circumstances, though. He is more wily, as well, from what I can tell. But, hey, that latest film's Gaston gets stomped big time, amirite?

Ah, but you neglected the most important question: what would get these two in a brawl? Disney rudely insults Zero's looks? Or Zero kills a deer with bigger antlers than Disney's catch, perhaps?

"Remotely skilled as Reinhard" Yea no, Reinhard is godlike in re zero, only satella can take him, so not an accurate statement, however Reinhard has a blessing to train people to their best potential, all he did was bring out all Gaston's potential. Reinhard as a 5 year old beat his dad who had been using the sword all his life.

Don't know how the fight would start Gaston was a theif before but he was weak then, i don't think he is a theif anymore.

I didn't mean to compare the two, just that he was trained by Reinhard. That bit about bringing out Gaston's potential, as well as Reinhard's uncanny intuition in pretty much evrything he does relating to training and combat is what I referred to. But I'm inclined to go with the Disney one because we got some good onscreen feats of skill from him.

I see, yes being trained by a guy who beat his dad who dedicated his life to swordsmanship, at the age of 5, does warrant gaston being somewhat skilled yes.

As far as the folk without any special equipment or abilities are concerned, Disney Gaston's among the best 9-B has to offer. Good feats for stats and skill, even if he isn't much of a reader.

Back