• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou's predictions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It says here that because garou reads your moves, he is able to counter the attacks to double the damage. Which is one of the reasons he lost because all of his opponents were monsters that solely relied on brute strength link and link

No where does it suggest analytical prediction

That's not what it's saying. It's saying that compared to monsters that usually just go on a rampage and cause spread damage, Garou actually pinpoints his attacks to deal fatal damage.
Yee I can't explain well...

The point about Tanktop Master is fair enough; if memory serves me correctly, Garou mentioned that his body moved on its own when he first struck Tanktop, and the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist has been shown and stated to allow for autonomous movements during crises, such as when you are being pummeled by a big, burly men or when you are getting ganged up on by a bunch of D-list actors.

But, everything else is sound.
Everyone human being can do this.... This is just aimdodging.
That would still be Analytical Prediction; normal humans can do that as well. He is analyzing the movements of his hand and predicting his shots based off of it.
He literally says it in the same scan those were poison arrows... If I hadn't read that guide, they might've hit me!
he saw that Shooter aimed at the air and knew that technique via reading the guide which is even stated by Garou
Yes.

He read through all of their skills and abilities in the guidebook beforehand and analyzed their fighting styles, allowing him to accurately predict and evade their attacks—that is the whole reason he even asked for the book.

He knew how Quiver attacked and what his signature moves were like—the analytical part—and based off of that information, he was able to evade each and every one of the arrows perfectly, having been able to map out their generic trajectory beforehand—the prediction part.

That would still be Analytical Prediction; normal humans can do that as well. He is analyzing the movements of his hand and predicting his shots based off of it.
He's not analyzing anything... He can see him throwing something and moves before it releases
Yes.

He read through all of their skills and abilities in the guidebook beforehand and analyzed their fighting styles, allowing him to accurately predict and evade their attacks—that is the whole reason he even asked for the book.

He knew how Quiver attacked and what his signature moves were like—the analytical part—and based off of that information, he was able to evade each and every one of the arrows perfectly, having been able to map out their generic trajectory beforehand—the prediction part.
Again that's just simple combat intelligence... Analytical prediction is by knowing what they will do beforehand with no outside help just by reading the opponent... If that's the case again every human being has analytical prediction... Garou literally read that shooter shots in the air beforehand by reading the guide book and as well noticing shooter aiming at the sky... That literally contradicts Analytical Prediction

Again that's just simple combat intelligence... Analytical prediction is by knowing what they will do beforehand with no outside help just by reading the opponent... If that's the case again every human being has analytical prediction... Garou literally read that shooter shots in the air beforehand by reading the guide book and as well noticing shooter aiming at the sky... That literally contradicts Analytical Prediction
No analytical prediction is using your intelligence or opponent's movements to predict their next course of actions

You don't need skill to dodge before someone throws a punch or tries to spit at you...

If I see your shoulder flinch and immediately accurately predict the method of action you're going to take, that's analytical prediction.
If it needs to be accurate than garou shouldn't have it since none of these were accurate, just guesses
r6q5qoG.png

In the webcomic, he could read and counter Saitama, who was using enough speed to outpace his reflexes. Although one could say that that is a different Garou and doesn't apply here. I'm just noting this if it can somehow serve as supporting evidence.

How? I can make any character have analytical prediction if he predicts where the projectile is coming from who is throwing it in front of you
In the webcomic, he could read and counter Saitama, who was using enough speed to outpace his speed and reflexes. Although one could say that that is a different Garou and doesn't apply here. I'm just noting this if it can somehow serve as supporting evidence.
That's what nearly everyone human does besides center of gravity, breathing and energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back