• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Iron Fist

Garou's way above IF in the AP department, due to one shotting someone who can take multiple 7As at once, and has the skill to keep up.

Vote for Garou.

Garou via Adaption and reasons already stated.

Also, the Garou thing, at least according to his profile, isn't what you said.

Garou briefly overpowered a character that took on 2 7-As and 2 7-Bs at once.

Iron man is far more intelligence and experienced, has multiple range attacks like repulsors, lazers, missiles and a oni-beam that is going to make Garou cripple in pain. As well versatility with invinsivility and illusions.

Plus energy absorption, battle take places in NY so Tony is not going to run out of energy any time soon.

Tony with 7.5/10 diff.

The real cal howard said:
I'll give it to Danny, for reasons mentioned below...by me...eventually...
Or perphaps, I will vote due to his still non-existend reasons ovo.

Okay, lets "try" to not delay the thread.

Back