• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Dan Phantom vs Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou

Speed equalized

unknown.png

unknown.png

Oh no...

Well, to start things off, Passive Radiation is useless since Dan's entire make up is ectoplasm/ectoplasmic energy which radiation shouldn't effect. Not to mention Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) grants him Low-Godly regeneration, and Garou shouldn't be able to copy Dan's moves/abilities since they are all related to his physiology and ectoplasmic energy is a different type of energy not like the stuff Garou has copied, it's a consciousness/spiritual thing and each ghost has their own unique type of ectoplasm/ectoplasmic energy.

So what can Garou do? I'll check back later, my phone is about to die.

Incap via BFR and Absorption should work afaik. Also Garou's Reactive Evolution should make him pretty hard to hit since he'll be constantly buffing his speed

Incap via BFR and Absorption should work afaik. Also Garou's Reactive Evolution should make him pretty hard to hit since he'll be constantly buffing his speed
Dan has Portal Creation/Dimensional Travel that allows him to travel to a different dimension and back to Earth, Garou can't send him anywhere he can't get back from. Also, ghosts aren't effected by gravity and Dan has teleportion so the Absorption via the Gravity Knuckle won't help, especially considering Dan still has multiple types of intangibility.

Dan has Reactive Evolution/Accelerated Development as well from Danny and Vlad. Danny's Reactive Evolution had buffed his speed from Sub-Relativistic+ to Massively FTL in his battle with the Fright Knight, and Vlad's Accelerated Development has consistently allowed him to stay ahead of Danny's growth each time they fight so Dan isn't going to be left behind in speed at first but since it's NLF to assume Dan can't go over his speed threshold to an absurd degree, Garou would eventually outspeed.

However, Dan doesn't need to hit him. He'll just outlast him and if that doesn't work, it's just an inconclusive because the moment Dan sees he can't do anything, he'll just remain in an untouchable state then neither can do anything.

Since I don't enjoy half assing anything, I'll do my usual analysis of the characters and give my vote. For the short answer I'm going to vote Inconclusive, for the long reasoning look below...

Garou Analysis

Main Win Conditions

While I don't believe, Garou has any actual win condition, that's not to say he doesn't have the means for an inconclusive and I'll explain why.

At the start, he's already going to have a massive AP advantage, effectively making any standard assault Dan does useless. Stack on his Enhance Senses, Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Adaption, and Reactive Evolution, I see no easy way for Dan to hit him with anything that would be beneficial to his victory.

So effectively, Garou can just survive due to his superior statistics and by using his skill and abilities.

Supportive Abilities

While his regeneration isn't anything to screem at, it would still allow him to recover from basic attacks that could ignore durability like Ghost Rays as they are small beams that can hit on a molecular level. His resistances would make Dan's heat, electricity, and ice powers useless.

Dan Phantom Analysis

Main Win Conditions

A much as I'd like to say Dan just outlasts and to be honest, he eventually would but that would take an unquantifiable amount of time given Garou's stamina and by the fact that he wouldn't be using that much stamina given he'd have the statistics advantage.

With that said, Dan's Ghost Physiology is his key to stalemating Garou. It provides him with regeneration beyond what Garou can overcome and infinite stamina so he'll be able to keep going forever. Add in his different intangibility and the fact that his body is made entirely of ectoplasm so passive radiation, and Garou's fighting style such as pressure points and durability negation are effectively useless.

Supportive Abilities

Dan's own Accelerated Development/Reactive Evolution will allow him to keep up with Garou for at least some time before being left behind. His own Portal Creation/Dimensional travel should stop all attemps at BFR, and not only do ghosts have resistance to empathy manipulation, Dan removed all of his emotions so he doesn't feel them and has Supernatural Willpower, so Garou's fear manipulation shouldn't be an issue.

My Vote

As I said, I'm just going to vote Inconclusive.

Both either resist or can easily avoid each others abilities. Garou's superior fighting skill and specific abilities will be his edge, meanwhile, Dan's Ghost Physiology will be his edge. The fight will basically get nowhere so, "The Ultimate Enemy" and the "Absolute Evil" just chill out and reflect on their stupid Ls they took by the protagonists.

Honestly, regardless of how long it takes, Danny should be able to just outlast eventually. Pretty sure that's a wincon.

Honestly, regardless of how long it takes, Danny should be able to just outlast eventually. Pretty sure that's a wincon.
He can't tie con, since Danny will be able to outlast.
Outlasting is a win con but our rules state.

"Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

Technically neither can effectively do anything to each other and I'm pretty sure Garou can fight for more than a day so I'd consider it an draw as they resist or can dodge each others abilities.

Fair, but then it would be a stomp
Would rather say a mismatch, as I don't think it's grounds for a stomp since Dan isn't beating him easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back