• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou's in Monster Form (only using 6-A version though)

Akuma's in Oni Form

Speed is Equalized

Starts off at 50 meters away from each other

Both in character

Win via KO, Incapacitation, or Death

Who wins and why?

4477328-6078131108-42071
Garou

Oni Akuma-0
Akuma

VS.

Most of Oni Form Akuma's stats are unknown. When you say only Garou's 6-A version, does that mean Garou doesn't have his evolution ability in this fight? Garou's evolution ability is an essential part of his character. However, even without his evolution ability, I think Garou will still win because of higher AP, can predict the attacks of his opponent, and can mimic the techniques of his opponents and learn his opponent's fighting style within moments of the match starting. In addition, Garou probably has superior durability and has Regenerationn.

I think he is using Akuma (Asura's Wrath) version.

Akuma. He has a vastly superior stamina, soul hax (which will work perfectly on Garou) and far more experience.

well if we use akuma canon then garou wins due to evolving and so far outclassing akuma though his oni is unknown so I could be wrong however if we use akuma (asura's wrath) like KamiYasha said then i agree Akuma is much stronger

Can you elaborate on Akuma's superior stamina because Garou has some pretty insane stamina feats since he took on both the Monster Association's and the Hero Association's top fighters?

Was under the assumption that it was the base Akuma. If it's Asura's Wrath I would lean on Akuma however if Garou could scale off of Boros then he could survive initially. Depending on how Akuma acts he might be able to adapt and survive, which may let him overtake Akuma and soon match him. After all like against Saitama, he was able to match and even outspeed him because of his knowledge with martial arts

Soul haxx shouldn't be an issue if it misses

I'm using both canon versions of each character (no AW Akuma). Garou's only limited to his 6-A stats (no High-6-A or 5-B Garou) but his abilities can still work. If you feel that this is a stomp then I'll make it 5-B Garou vs. AW Base Akuma.

Back