• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou takes on God but the spelling of god is written in reverse.

Garou 0.2 seconds after seeing Chikn Nuggit
16ef3b68f49e6062341c39e1b7c48d5576b91055.png

He has only ever used it once, and it was in a non-combat situation after he was convinced to do so. I doubt he gets that off before getting combo'd into an oblivion by dura-neg martial arts that Garou actually starts with.
SBA says that the character is willing to win but if he doesn't do that. He could simply do fear had instead.

Wait this thing actually happened?
Yes
Starry sky isn't baseline.

1.688e63 joules (chikn)

3.3689789e+63 joules (Garou)
I should make a CRT to clarify this but let me explain:
Garou and Saitama were at the epicenter of the explosion of the Serious Punch Squared and were basically unscathed by it so their durability scales to the value, after that Saitama goes onto harm Garou who in turn copies his power so the AP of both actually scales fully to 6.7379578e+63 Joules

The AP difference is noticeably bigger and by the end of Saitama vs Garou, Garou had copied Saitama's AP several times who scales considerably above the SP2.

I am also not seeing a resistance to Extreme Heat so I'm pretty sure Garou just vaporizes him with a Nuclear Fission Punch

As for the durability negation. It's durability negation through sound manipulation which Garou resists since he was completely unaffected by the sound of his own nuclear explosions.
"Sound Manipulation: Could still hear after being at the center of various nuclear explosions, which are estimated to produce sounds upwards of 240 decibels. Sounds over 200 decibels can instantly kill humans."
You know that doesn't translate to resisting toon force shenanigan based sound hax right?

I am also not seeing a resistance to Extreme Heat so I'm pretty sure Garou just vaporizes him with a Nuclear Fission Punch
Not really, nuclear fission is as hot as the core of the sun and he upscales from a child that ate a portion of the sun along with its core. So it wouldn't really incinerate him

Back