• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is the greatest match up of all time.

The Beyonder decides to just pluck these characters out of their home realities and pit them against each other because why not.

Rules:
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Fight takes place on the moon
  • Opponent start 10 meters away from each other
  • No prior knowledge is given to either opponents
  • Copy Robot is given time to copy
  • High 4-C Awakened Garou is used.

Garou:

Copy Robot:

My mother hits both of them with the belt:

Last edited:
Does Copy Robot have any defined limitations to what they can copy? Or is it just treated as anything in its series?

Cause I feel like it'd be ruled out as NLF if we said Copy Robot can copy what Garou can do, at least in regards to raw power. Especially seeing as it's called that for Garou being able to copy anything above his tier level.

Considering that Copy Robot should start out as fodder, I think it depends on if it can copy things instantly. Because if not I don't see what stops Garou from one-shotting or just BFRing. It also depends on if it can copy things that it hasn't seen.

Last edited:
Is the rate at which the robot improves abilities that it copies faster than Garou?

Or, by copying Garou, will it be improving at the same rate as him? It will also need to improve its stats, as Garou's will be growing while they fight too.

If it can't match or outpace Garou's own improvement of abilities and his stats, then I don't think it stands much of a chance. It'd be kind of like Saitama vs Garou, except with Garou in Saitama's shoes this time.

Also, the weaknesses the robot has include this: "Due to still ultimately being a robot regardless of who they copy, they may not be able to copy abilities that require things like minds and souls." Would this mean that it wouldn't be able to copy things like Garou's supernatural willpower and instinctive reactions?

Is the rate at which the robot improves abilities that it copies faster than Garou?

Or, by copying Garou, will it be improving at the same rate as him? It will also need to improve its stats, as Garou's will be growing while they fight too.

If it can't match or outpace Garou's own improvement of abilities and his stats, then I don't think it stands much of a chance. It'd be kind of like Saitama vs Garou, except with Garou in Saitama's shoes this time.

Also, the weaknesses the robot has include this: "Due to still ultimately being a robot regardless of who they copy, they may not be able to copy abilities that require things like minds and souls." Would this mean that it wouldn't be able to copy things like Garou's supernatural willpower and instinctive reactions?
I'm pretty sure it means like mind hax or soul hax, neither of which Garou has

So far most of this thread is just about what Copy Robot can do.

If it instantly copies all of Garou's ability right as the battle starts, can it keep copying Garou continuously after that? If not, shouldn't Garou be able to just adapt and grow to overcome a power equal to his own?

Now Copy robot just needs to make a dozen clones and have them all attack Garou with his own attacks for months and when he can beat all of them he's officialy as skilled as Zoro

Copy Robot copies the intelligence of the person he's copying so he should be on Garou's level skill wise.
Well, beings with IP2 normally have infinite stamina, so I can assume that they both copy each other until they reach a point where Garou's Stamina runs out.

Copy Robot can can copy most abilities that don't require a soul or a human mind to work. Since Copy Robot will always be a robot though, I doubt he can copy abilities based on the users organic biology.

I'm not really sure. How exactly does Garou's RE work?
He just gets better. Strength, speed, durability, and skill, he's constantly growing as he fights, as long as the opponent is decently powerful compared to himself. He can also copy things nigh-instantly by just looking at them, even physical stats. He could even perfectly copy Saitama's power as Saitama was in the middle of throwing a punch. Before actually gaining a real copy power, he was still able to perfectly mimic things off of just instincts and observation, including entire fighting styles, animalistic or supernatural fighting styles, no less.

I don't think he could copy Garou's Reactive Evolution. At best, he could copy Garou's power mimicry.
Probably. His reactive evolution isn't treated as a special power or something, like the ability to fly or whatnot, it's just something Garou does because he's an insanely talented prodigy.

I don't think he could copy Garou's Reactive Evolution. At best, he could copy Garou's power mimicry.
Garou should win this easily then. His adaptation/RE allows him to traverse extreme gaps of power in brief timeframes.

The RE is most likely due to breaking his limiter. The limiter in OPM refers to an abstract limit to a living being's growth wich limits their potential. If one is submitted to enough stress or obsession they surpass their limit and they mutate heavily turning into a mysterious being based on their obsession, their mind is also warped in the process. In case a living being is subjected to extraordinary effort (enough to push their bodies to the brink of death over and over again) and pushes through with willpower without losing their minds their limiter starts to break without them becoming a full monster and capping out. That's what happens in Garou's case.

The RE is most likely due to breaking his limiter. The limiter in OPM refers to an abstract limit to a living being's growth wich limits their potential. If one is submitted to enough stress or obsession they surpass their limit and they mutate heavily turning into a mysterious being based on their obsession, their mind is also warped in the process. In case a living being is subjected to extraordinary effort (enough to push their bodies to the brink of death over and over again) and pushes through with willpower without losing their minds their limiter starts to break without them becoming a full monster and capping out. That's what happens in Garou's case.
If that's the case then there's no way that CR could copy it considering the fact that he isn't a living being due to being a robot. I'm voting Garou for the above reasons.

Back