• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou fights a Belmont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I thought about this one. Its time to see if Garou can handle a Belmont. Its probably a bad idea, but I gotta try it.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both are 4-A
  • SBA otherwise
Absolute Evil: 0

Hunt The Night: 0

Incon: 0

Tbf though Garou last I checked has more than enough to AP to one shot, Leon only scales above your usual pocket dimension stuff iirc

Am on mobile but check the Belmont bloodline page, pretty sure all their resists are like 4D considering the nature of Dracula's castle and the Abyss

Last edited:
The black bishop amp doesn’t seem good enough to me to close the distance in terms of ap though yeah the soul hax deals with him. I also don’t know if the heat resist is good enough on Leon’s part.

Since when is heat resistance a factor here? Garou lacks any heat attacks here whatsoever. Also stat amp is just one of the many things Leon has here, he's faster, stronger and more durable when using it so he's closing the gap easily.

Since when is heat resistance a factor here? Garou lacks any heat attacks here whatsoever. Also stat amp is just one of the many things Leon has here, he's faster, stronger and more durable when using it so he's closing the gap easily.
Radiation can generate some intense ass heat, think that's why they brought it up since Garou's attacks can reach stupid levels of heat via nuclear fission and Gamma Ray's.

Radiation can generate some intense ass heat, think that's why they brought it up since Garou's attacks can reach stupid levels of heat via nuclear fission and Gamma Ray's.
Yeah this, sorry I conflated it with heat manip. Would his resistance to the radiation itself help with the heat generated by the nuclear fission?

I thought we were comparing Leon who scales above 1.688e63 joules to Garou’s 1.1178994e+65 joules and yeah, Leon can stomp them but I don’t see him closing the distance unless we’re using the 5.589497e+64 value for Garou but I heard people say before that he scales to the full serious punch^2 so I guess I’m kind of confused on that point. Even then, it’s over a 30x difference between calcs but I can at least imagine him getting closer in strength by the time he’s at his peak with the WoA. I’m not to worried about Leon hurting him because soul manip, it’s more an issue of Garou one-shotting Leon.

@LordGinSama ok? Leon resists cosmic radiations so that’s kind of irrelevant here.

@Appleztree Garou’s oneshot is nearly nonexistent when he’s dealing with damage absorption with Leon’s magic guard and resurrection.

ok? Leon resists cosmic radiations so that’s kind of irrelevant here.
Cosmic radiation doesn't produce the amount of heat or radiation as Nuclear Fission or Gamma Ray's do, I wouldn't say it's irrelevant in any sense.

To clarify, I'm not voting, just clearing some things up.

I mean does the heat shit really matter when Leon just one-taps with Soul hax the moment the fight starts?

Naw bruh I understood you, I wasn't referring specifically to you, it was a general statement towards those who were talking about Garou's heat/radiation.

Yeah, despite what I just said, I think I still lean Leon because of the soul hax and res, I just wanted to show that Garou does have win cons.
Also I’m still confused as to if Garou scales to the full serious punch^2 feat, can anyone clarify that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back