• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Advantages:

King K. Rool:

-Intelligence

Garnet:

-AP due to her being Country level+

-Regenerationn

-Limited Mind Manipulation

-Precognition

-Fighting Skills

Is this a Stomp? Because Garnet is Country level+ and King K. Rool is Country level.

Garnet is 8.45676209369 teratons(Low End)

Garnet is 68.0769349904 teratons(High End)

King K. Rool is at least 7.878 Teratons

Well, Garnet right now is at least 44 (I think; there was a revision going on about it, but it ended up going nowhere), then yeah, it's an AP stomp.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
K. Rool has intelligence? I thought Garnet was more skilled (5000 years of fighting experience, and stuff).
I mean It says genius on his profile. Fighting skills won't matter when your opponent getting one shotted.

Mind manip was supposed to be removed but yes Garnet is absolutely more experienced and likely far more skilled

Well King K's Invisibility likely gets nulled by Future Vision so that removes one of his "advantages." And yeah, his intelligence is overruled by Garnet's thousands of years of experience.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Well King K's Invisibility likely gets nulled by Future Vision so that removes one of his "advantages." And yeah, his intelligence is overruled by Garnet's thousands of years of experience.
You have a point so yeah this is even more of a Stomp.

Garnet tries to punch him, K. Rool uses down special, Garnet gets BFRed into oblivion.

It's a Smash Bros joke. King K. Rool's down special is an attack that counters whatever attack is thrown at him, even projectiles. It's one of the many reasons he's seen as overpowered and hated in Smash.

Not necessarily, because there have been several times in SU that Garnet's precog hasn't helped her in a fight and she has had difficult times against monsters with no combat training before

This is a stomp now since Garnet as well as a few other SU characters got downgraded to Mountain. This should be closed, I guess.

Back