• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's unrestricted... Then it's a stomp. Why would a I put a thread down if I know it's a stomp? Do I actually have to be specific?

Hmmm I have to say Onaga, because despite being slower outside of reactions, his AP is higher and his dura is also higher

To be honest the dura and Ap difference feels kinda stompy

^It's technically only a small difference

My Rebuttal to your statement is that Gargosbhas Dane advantage due to portal punches

Not really, 8-B dura against the Lower half of 8-C AP, its quite the gap.

My rebuttal is the fact that Onaga has soul manipulation that is dimensional, which is quite a better range advantage I would think

that's not accurate enough man. What can Onaga do? Can he absorb souls? Can he make his own soul stronger, can he control people's souls?

Be specific

I don't know what he can do, hence I'm using the broader term, I would assume it would be similar to characters in his own verse so basically soul removal and soul absorbtion like Shao Khan

I'm assuming you mean fatalities right? I'm pretty sure thats just game mechanics

@Notadeadguy

By scaling & feats, Onaga can absorb & remove souls, and to control the souls of the deceased, like to revive & control them.

Aaand creating soulnados. Soulnados are basically ultra-destructive small tornadoes that completely annihilate anything that enters it. And they can kill the likes of Scorpion, that is a Wraith, so, yeah.

Time for my counter argument!

Though that sounds interesting, should we factor in Gargos's special manipulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back