• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield CRT 2, potential mountain level buff

So... Garfield kicks Odie into next week. Its Morb- calculatin' time.
Using this as a source for his weight, and this wikipedia page as reference for Odie's age. To time travel (or do something of that effect) you would need to go at the speed of light.

I'll use 25 pounds, or1 11.3398 Kg as his weight

(K) = 1/2 (m)(v)^2

K is kinetic energy in Joules

m is mass

v is velocity

K = 1/2 (11.3398)(299792458)^2

K = 5.0958519879199E+17
121.79378556 megatons
Mountain level

Last edited:
Not how KE works. You can't go past the speed of light, and not only that, but the feat in question looks like temporal BFR which would require FTL speeds to pull off going by Einstein's theory of relativity, and like I said, that's banned.

Not how KE works. You can't go past the speed of light, and not only that, but the feat in question looks like temporal BFR which would require FTL speeds to pull off going by Einstein's theory of relativity, and like I said, that's banned.
Darn. So, should be just add it as BFR to his profile?

Back