• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield And Friends Discussion

Just looking for help regarding the Garfield and Friends side of the Garfield world since it's a very large series at 6 seasons and I've only gotten to 2 seasons of this show so yeah hoping to find fellows that are interested in looking into this

Bumping for interest.
What methods are you using?

I assume you've tried searching Wikipedia Summaries?

So we have these two feats one where garfield’s good self is launched to Mexico also forgot to mention the arbuckle household is stated to be in Muncie Indiana in Happy Birthday Garfield and the kinetic energy generated would be 3.31 tons of tnt as well as this good self flew back to the place at potentially the same time and Garfield chases these characters at the end of the episode therefore we have high hypersonic garfield

Second feat in that calc is mutant guppies destroying the well of orson the pig Garfield scales to this since earlier in the episode he stomps on these guppies as well as scares them with the threat of eating them

in season 2 episode 2 “the big catnap”follows Jon recalling stories of Garfield stealing his mom’s cookies from him where Garfield does several things of note one is lifting the door of a safe, second is smelling the cookie from “miles away” and thirdly is Garfield running what is stated “Miles away” within a very short period of time if we assume Jon is 5 miles away which is probably how far he which is 8046.72 meters and the time it took Garfield to travel this distance is 2.04 seconds Garfield ran at a speed of 3944.47 m/s which is hypersonic +

In “Brain Boy” Garfield is sent through a brick wall as well as tanks a crash through several walls

In “the legend of the lake” Garfield shows us that prehistoric cats ate large rocks which Garfield should be comparable to

there is more but I should take a better look at the notes I took

Personally I’m curious if anyone here has anything to add to the “And Friends” feats any sort of abilities, notable AP/Dura feats, or speed feats of the sort or if anyone could just find notable clips on YouTube or dailymotion

Personally I’m curious if anyone here has anything to add to the “And Friends” feats any sort of abilities, notable AP/Dura feats, or speed feats of the sort or if anyone could just find notable clips on YouTube or dailymotion
I haven't watched in a while, but I haven't thought of anything recently.

Back