• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kep's statement already answers your question. Unless you bring something down to 0K, you're not negating durability.

I will stop commenting because I am trying to understand your point but my brain just can´t comprehend why a weapon that specifically works freezing opponents on contact,therefore.lowering his body heat,doesn´t ignore durability

Because is not the same attacking with Ice made of AZ that a proyectile that freeze g the opponent at AZ and his function is that,freezing

Sorry if I am bothering

Yeah, if Sigma's stuff outright freezes people with his AZ attacks, then his AZ attacks ignore durability.

Yeah, Sigma's AZ is probably >>>> Megaman's AZ, which can freeze robots taht should be at least compareable to a housekeeping robot like Roll has consistent (Or at least as consistent as they could be) 5-A feats.

I don't really think you can have one absolute zero be better than another, since particles moving a negative amount isn't exactly a thing outside of weird verse specific stuff.

If he freezes the entire enemy, this doesn't necessarily mean the entire enemy is dropped to AZ temperatures. It'd still negate durability at least to the extent that regular freezing can be said to though, which is still significant as cells having a lot of water in them rupture, blood does not flow, nerves fail, etc.

Wokistan said:
I don't really think you can have one absolute zero be better than another, since particles moving a negative amount isn't exactly a thing outside of weird verse specific stuff.
If he freezes the entire enemy, this doesn't necessarily mean the entire enemy is dropped to AZ temperatures. It'd still negate durability at least to the extent that regular freezing can be said to though, which is still significant as cells having a lot of water in them rupture, blood does not flow, nerves fail, etc.
the description of ice man states that "his weapon Ice Slasher can freeze anything with a temperature of 200 degrees below zero", so the skill of other robot masters should work the same way.

Blizzardwhatever
Supposedly AZ users atomize their targets during the time of MMZ, don't think that Sigma's would be different specially when it's stated the weapons freeze their opponents, not do the equivalent of throwing very cold ice.

The Smashor said:
@Giver

Sigma isn't going to just stand in Ganon's BFR range. Both he and Ganon usually let underlings do the work
SBA puts them at a 4 km distance, the distance from Ganon's castle and the forest temple is far higher then that as that's like, 2 towns and an entire field in distance, while standard 4 km would be around a town in distance. Sigma would need to escape 2 towns + entire field distance to even get out of the BFR range, and that's assuming the BFR isn't just based on his magic, which could be arguably a country sized range.

The Causality said:
Wokistan said:
He can make a different match with a different set of conditions if he wants. Does the match instantly become a stomp if sigma can't prep or something?
It's turn into "Ganon wish and GG no re" so it let probably zero chance for sigma to win.
Has Ganon EVER done this without actually fighting?

Wokistan said:

Read Saint Seiya.

Back