• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Cant Midora just copy everything from Ganon even BFR?Ganon BFR Midora,then Midora returns via that ability(i dont know how exactly it wroks),no?

The real cal howard said:
Triforce hax, bro. Heck, I'd be willing to put money on the fact that the TF is the reason he still has powers in the Dark World.
Or the fact thst the DW doesnt powernull? LIKE EVERY MONSTER IN THERE?

Dzhindzholia said:
Cant Midora just copy everything from Ganon even BFR?Ganon BFR Midora,then Midora returns via that ability(i dont know how exactly it wroks),no?
Indeed. Mirror neurons are a thing.

And TF debunked ya when he said that the only item Link can use is the one specifically designed to get him out of the Dark World. If Midora kept his body, sure, he'd be perfectly fine. But again, his hunger being NEO doesn't mean hunger as a whole is NEO. If my innocence was represented by say, Metatron, I'd still turn into a rabbit, because a rabbit represents innocence as a whole rather than just mine.

The real cal howard said:
And TF debunked ya when he said that the only item Link can use is the one specifically designed to get him out of the Dark World. If Midora kept his body, sure, he'd be perfectly fine. But again, his hunger being NEO doesn't mean hunger as a whole is NEO. If my innocence was represented by say, Metatron, I'd still turn into a rabbit, because a rabbit represents innocence as a whole rather than just mine.
Now you are pulling the mechanics as you like. Midora's hunger = his demon. Midora will turn into the demon. You debunked nothing, link can use items.

And still ignoring the fact that everyone else isnt powernulled or the fact that Midora can just ADAPT. REACTIVE EVOLUTION, son.

Or the fact thst the DW doesnt powernull? LIKE EVERY MONSTER IN THERE?

You mean the monsters that don't have special powers and are meant to be part of Ganon's army?

Say I'm 10-B and I have mind hax and get turned into an elephant. Just because I grew in AP to 9-B doesn't necessarily mean I keep my mind hax.

Kinda starting to side with Cal here, although I will prolly stick to see the rest of the debate.

You probably ninja'd me but...

Now you are pulling the mechanics as you like. Midora's hunger = his demon. Midora will turn into the demon.

Alright. So everyone driven by hunger will turn into NEO in the Dark World then. Chowder entering the Dark World will become a haxed High 4-C.

You debunked nothing, link can use items.

Link can use a item. One that's meant to get him out of there. Find me one video where Link's using a sword in the Dark World. Or a Boomerang. Or a Hookshot. Or a Medallion. Or anything else that's not the Magic Mirror.

And still ignoring the fact that everyone else isnt powernulled

See above, assuming you didn't counter it yet.

or the fact that Midora can just ADAPT. REACTIVE EVOLUTION, son.

Inb4 Midora becomes the next 682.

So what's stopping Midora from going lolMinorityWorld just as much as Ganon going for lolDarkAreaRipoff?

The fact that the Dark World came first ovo

Because it's...uh...

Give me time to think of something.

Well, he's more likely to lead with it, as it's something he does on his own, instead of it being a copied technique. Yes, I pulled that out of my ass ovo.

False equivalency.

"Oh? Who are you, Mr. Bunny? This world is like the real world, but evil has twisted it. The Golden Power is what changed your shape to reflect what is in your heart and mind. I am always changing my mind, so I turned into a ball." Ganon was just an example

Back