• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon Vs Death Phantom (∞ Vote needed)

Cal in another thread with high 4-C Ganon:

"Just so I can say things, Downfall/ALTTP Ganon loves to BFR. It's pretty much the only thing he does throughout the game.

For the record, Ganon's BFR to the Dark World is BFR, pseudo-sealing, transmutation, and power null all in one."

Ganon FRA ;)

She resists the PNull, she was away from the black hole and has bypassed her Black hole with an attack that ignores the dura and the black hole, if it was SBA, she would have lost lol

Ganon throws his trident. If he can't use his powers, he chucks his trident, which sends Death Phantom to the Dark World.

Also, his p-null would matter if he needed to transform, so unless Ganondorf wants to become Ganon (actually, given that this is High 4-C, he's already Ganon), it's not gonna help.

Serious vote: Ganondorf has teleportation, and can melt into darkness itself to become incorporeal (as seen in ALTTP.) Ganondorf wins.

Joke: You think darkness is Death Phantom's ally? Death Phantom merely adopted the dark; Ganondorf was born in it. Moulded by it.

Phantom power nulls to the point that you become weak and can hardly operate. If you attempt to use your powers... you die as well.

Black Phantom also kills things in his vicinity. Can't see Ganon getting around any of this.

• first, how can he send someone into the Dark World with his Tridents when power is canceled?
  • Second, if he uses his power, his life force is absorbed and faints (until he dies)
  • Third, how does the Dark World work?

The Trident's power is its own. And I'm actively doing this because you didn't use Link, who's a much better match, and I'm gonna torture you for it to screw you over ovo.

Power nullification on someone who's backed by a Low 2-C goddess with a conceptual control over power may be problematic anyway.

DodoNova2 said:
*first, how can he send someone into the Dark World with his Tridents when power is canceled?
  • Second, if he uses his power, his life force is absorbed and faints (until he dies)
  • Third, how does the Dark World work?
1: Even if Ganondorf was susceptible to the power drain, there is nothing to suggest his Trident of Darkness is as well.

2: Ganondorf cannot die unless he is slain by weapons of Pure Light (Master Sword, Silver Arrows, etc.) His unfathomable magic is perpetually fuelled by the Triforce of Power and its Goddess Din; good luck trying to drain him dry.

3: All it takes is one touch from Ganondorf's Trident blast, and you're in the Dark World. The Dark World imprisons you in a land of nightmares made out of Ganon's own image, and it transforms you into your own "true form" (Link was turned into a pathetic little rabbit, as an example.) I.E, you're helpless.

Don't see why the trident's power would be nullified.

Moon has to call power from the Silver Crystal, while Ganon already has that. If he feels that his power's being threatened, he's gonna BFR.

Still playing devil's advocate to mess with Dodo for not choosing Link ovo

Benandi said:
1: Even if Ganondorf was susceptible to the power drain, there is nothing to suggest his Trident of Darkness is as well.
> The PNull will cancel its energy unless the trident shows resistance, PNull has nullified an object like the Silver crystal so no.

>.
Given it's not a true black hole, Ganon can resist temporarily by being well...stronger.

Please Cal, No... it does not work like that! OvO

"also BFR a planet\black hole"

What, is Death Phantom going to blow up the Dark World with himself in it?

Also, this entire concept hinges on the idea that Ganondorf's wicked magic and dark powers can be classified as "energy," and are therefore drainable. Not seeing it. It's actually been stated that even the hatred in humanity itself fuels Ganondorf. That isn't some kinetic energy source; it's raw power.

Benandi said:
"also BFR a planet\black hole"
What, is Death Phantom going to blow up the Dark World with himself in it?

Also, this entire concept hinges on the idea that Ganondorf's wicked magic and dark powers can be classified as "energy," and are therefore drainable. Not seeing it. It's actually been stated that even the hatred in humanity itself fuels Ganondorf. That isn't some kinetic energy source; it's raw power.
?

Good luck for the trident for BFR a planet with Black Hole abilities and PNull,

he uses magic so it will be Null, his brute force will remain intact except he will fainted
he will not have time to make a gesture (plus the BH ....)

In Wind Waker, Ganondorf lost his power at the end. He didn't faint. And he showed that even his brute strength is something to be feared.

Even if we accept the idea that the hatred of humanity fueling Ganon can somehow be physically drained (which I don't) what does Phantom have to protect him from Ganon whipping out his dual-katanas and carving him a new one?

Benandi said:
In Wind Waker, Ganondorf lost his power at the end. He didn't faint. And he showed that even his brute strength is something to be feared.
Even if we accept the idea that the hatred of humanity fueling Ganon can somehow be physically drained (which I don't) what does Phantom have to protect him from Ganon whipping out his dual-katanas and carving him a new one?
  • I'm telling you, Ganon is fighting against a planet with BH abilities, nothing you say will work, he'll be dead before moving
High 4-C Ganon has (limited) conceptual manipulation of power. Good luck power nulling that.

Good:

• First, Ganon does not lead with Conceptual Manip
  • Second, the conceptual manip is useless here, if he tries to use his basic energy, his life force is absorbed and he dies
If the fight lasts (which is almost impossible), DP has an avatar having his powers (it's up to you to look at his Profiles)

That's the power of the TF, he literally just need a thought for it to work, and the TF is going to do the job, not him. Again, good luck killing a guy with immortality granted by Low 2-C with Low-Godly via Power-Null

• As I said, he does not lead with this.
  • PNull is not his only weapon, as I said, Passive Black Hole, he will be dead before thinking and Many other thing who can beat Ganon

DodoNova2 said:
* As I said, he does not lead with this.
  • PNull is not his only weapon, as I said, Passive Black Hole, he will be dead before thinking and Many other thing who can beat Ganon
Dead before thinking? You said speed was equalized. That means Phantom won't be doing anything faster than Ganondorf. They'll both have time to use their main techniques, which means TF, and bye-bye Phantom.

Benandi said:
Dead before thinking? You said speed was equalized. That means Phantom won't be doing anything faster than Ganondorf. They'll both have time to use their main techniques, which means TF, and bye-bye Phantom.
Except that the Black Hole and the PNull are passive, that is to say that they are instantaneously, moreover, DP is Nigh Omnipresent on the planet, moreover, Ganon does not lead with TF but BFR except that it can not not so ... still nah

Back