• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon Vs Death Phantom (∞ Vote needed)

You keep saying over and over that Ganon doesn't "lead with TF." Says who? In a serious fight, there's no reason why he wouldn't whip it out and obliterate his opponent. And TF is instantaneous too. So...still yeah.

Errr The funny thing is that you say BFR and now TF, must know Lol, moreover TF is useless here
Anyway, Passive PNull and Black Hole so ...... still nah

TriforcePower1 said:
I mean, power nulling something that can control the concept of power is kinda difficult
this allows him to do What? PNull should not be able to Null Conceptual Manip

If Power null doesn't work on the Triforce as it can manipulate the concept of power, the TF should still retain its abilities, like RW, that Ganon can use on Death Phantom

You do not understand my question, How does the Conceptual of power work? because it seems useless here

This may sound like a stupid question, but can black holes bypass Low-Godly? Ganon resists EE, so if it's just for that, I don't think it'll work

Black Hole =/= EE and if he is aspiring, he regen himself, and is still destroyed indefinitely

Now that I'm thinking, this match up is probably a stomp in favor of DPhantom:

• Ganon can not BFR
  • Ganon TF is useless here
  • He gets Black Hole'd before the match starts
  • he gets PNull'ed before the match starts
  • If he tries to use his power, he faints and dies
I think more and more that it's a stomp ....

Back