• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gandalf vs. Yoda

Yoda small picture
"Do or do not. There is no try"

Yoda, The Jedi of All Jedi
Gandalf the White returns
"Naked I was sent back ― for a brief time, until my task is done. And naked I lay upon the mountain-top. … There I lay staring upward, while the stars wheeled over, and each day was as long as a life-age of the earth."

vs.

Gandalf, the Wandering Wizard

Round 1: Yoda (Disney Canon) vs. Gandalf the Grey

Round 2: Gandalf the White vs. Yoda (Legends)

Round 3: Unrestricted Maia Gandalf vs. Yoda (Legends)

Whoever wins the most rounds will win overall.

Gandalf: 2

Yoda: 1

Round 1: Gandalf (7-C vs 7-B - 6-B)

Round 2: Yoda (5-B vs 6-B)

Round 3: Yoda (5-B vs 6-B)

Canon Yoda stomps hard. Not just by AP and speed, but with hax.

But they probably wouldnt fight and just have a philosophical discussion or smoke some Pipe-weed. :D

The LotR pages are all in the middle of a revision discussion right now that could see Maia like Gandalf upgraded to 4-C. I'll wait until those are finished to comment on who would win.

Round 1: Gandalf (7-B to 6-B is his minimum with magic) Round 2: Still probably Gandalf. Moon level is his minimum with a max that matches Abeloth. Round 3: Definitely Gandalf. Infinite speed in spirit form plus likely Star level AP solos all the Jedi ever.

Rouund 1

Gandalf via higher AP

Round 2

Gandalf via invulnerability

Round 3

Stomp

Gandalf reacts instantly and destroys Yoda with a Star level blast

Back