• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gamers rise up vs GIBBBBAAAAYY

Buttersamuri said:
I mean joker has never aimed for either of those places with a knife-
is that sarcasm?
</div>

I mean, with the dash at the end of the sentence then I guess it is

But he's like 273 kJ in durability at least, and that's just the calculated feats that he scales off to from Sam, and a knife can only get someone so far, and busting a door is half a megajoule anyways if he actually broke it, and breaking a table is around 250 kJ or smth along those lines as well

And his durability is comparable to Sam's who can do this:

Ripped a parking meter out of the ground with her bare hands. Toppled a tree with a baseball bat. Broke an oak wood table in half with the Butter Sock. Casually KOed Rita Rooney, the 7th best MMA fighter in the world, with a single punch [Rita should be at least comparable to if not superior to other world-class MMA fighters such as Jackson Colt, the 10th strongest MMA fighter, who was able to, while holding back, throw Spencer across a large room hard enough to destroy a large table with one hand]. Beat John Zakappa, the undefeated MMA champion who is strong enough to crush skulls, on two separate occasions.

If thats the case, then should OP give Joker a gun?

inb4 Gibby stomps via being durable enough to run through the hail of bullets and knocks Joker's head clean off

I mean completely bulletproof and tanking a bullet are two different things.

I do think y'all put too much into piercing damage. It's a little gun, too. It won't do *that* much

According to what I've heard from staff. Typical guns yea require you to 9-A to actually be bullet proof. And under to have resistance. But this pistol not so much. It was agreed it wouldnt even hurt Chichi at 3 Megajoules.

Epic moment when a psychopathic killer clown is rampaging and killing any people that get in his way before proceeding to get killed by ******* Gibby

Back