• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthyboy said:
Oh, so he doesn't get Sonic to 7D anymore or puts him at that rating? If so can you link me his amino?
He still somewhat argues those but now it's understandable and insightful, only with Archie Sonic Though, he does show that game Verse exists in Archie but argues "2B-High 2A (probably higher)"

His posts are okay when looking at the Explanations, I posted them in the sonic discussion thread.

Well if no one can give a valid reason why these changes are unreasonable and provide a compelling counter arguement, I'd like someone to make these changes to Game Sonic's profile.

RagingInsomniac said:
Well if no one can give a valid reason why these changes are unreasonable and provide a compelling counter arguement, I'd like someone to make these changes to Game Sonic's profile.
Some do, they are blatantly rejected for tedious rebuttals and ad fallacies.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
RagingInsomniac said:
Some do, they are blatantly rejected for tedious rebuttals and ad fallacies.
When me and Zastando tried to revision Supersonic to 2-A one time, the mods and everybody else kept repeating the same excuse in order to not get Sonic upgraded to 2-A, and we refuted those excuses multiple times and yet it was still brought up.

I don't mean to hurt anyone in this wiki, but sometimes it really can be biased and stupid at times.

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
^ Don't forget me, people in other sites I've been on explain a similar or the exact same problem.
This site has always had problems with upgrades.

So essentially certain characters aren't allowed to be as strong as they could be/should be because of one reason or another even if it's refuted? Sounds about right but still I'd like to push this. I mean they even mention the Egg Blaster feat for Super Sonic's low end power level, yet they didn't say anything about how Emerl had absorbed that energy, it's all nonsense.

RagingInsomniac said:
So essentially certain characters aren't allowed to be as strong as they could be/should be because of one reason or another even if it's refuted? Sounds about right but still I'd like to push this. I mean they even mention the Egg Blaster feat for Super Sonic's low end power level, yet they didn't say anything about how Emerl had absorbed that energy, it's all nonsense.
Well that's beause this wiki thinks Emerl shouldn't scale to the FEB because it ovverloaded his systems just making it unstable which they claim is supposed to make Emerl not 4-A somehow.

Oblivion Lightning said:
-Several hundred counting special zones

-Counting Maginary World countless along with the countless dimensions the dreamers are from
Do we have any confirmation regarding to this?

It depends on your own personal introspective, personally I too believe the Sonic cosmology is 2-B but others on this wiki disagree (hence the Maginary world downgrade recently).

Either way it's up to you to do your own research while listening to both sides and coming up with your own conclusions backed by objective reason.

Also this thread should be closed now, most of the Sonic supporters, (myself included) don't agree with the upgrade proposal from the OP.

Slenderblak said:
bruh this wiki is full of sonic fans posts bs
please be gentle and stop wanking
First off, we don't wank, second off, can you prove were even wanking succesfully?

You are also forgetting that Hyper Sonic is the multiplier of seven Super Sonics.

In what way would that indicate 2-A?

Super Sonic is already high up in the 2-B scale. So if Super Sonic can range from 5-A at his weakest to 2-B at his greatest, plus you have Hyper Sonic which is the equivalent of Super Sonic x 7, then Hyper Sonic would easily be 2-A at his greatest.

Super Sonic is already high up in the 2-B scale. So if Super Sonic can range from 5-A at his weakest to 2-B at his greatest, plus you have Hyper Sonic which is the equivalent of Super Sonic x 7, then Hyper Sonic would easily be 2-A at his greatest.

ƒºÉ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back