• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems interesting

so while I do know a fair bit about Mukuro I know next to nothing about Eragon besides checking his profile and from what I saw they resist everything the other has

well I can say it isnt a stomp, unless someone says otherwise

ok so from further research I think Mukuro has a slight edge because Eragon doesnt even have resistance to fear manipulation so Illusions will still be pretty effective against him and even if he sees through the fake illusions Mukuro can still use Real Illusions. Not to mention Mukuro has Vongola rings and Devil lenses.

I wont vote yet because we need more input on someone knowledgeable on Eragon

ok so from further research I think Mukuro has a slight edge because Eragon doesnt even have resistance to fear manipulation so Illusions will still be pretty effective against him and even if he sees through the fake illusions Mukuro can still use Real Illusions. Not to mention Mukuro has Vongola rings and Devil lenses.

I wont vote yet because we need more input on someone knowledgeable on Eragon
Fear manip? resistance to mind manip dont cover that? Eragon first move is mind manipulate someone, if he see that they don't have resistance he goes to the easy kill with the death words.
Killing spells, that targets and stops critical parts of the opponent's body (vital arteries or nerves), effectively killing the target. Each of these methods does not use more physical power than lifting a feather. With the death words properly applied, a magician could bring down entire armies. But because they relied on striking the correct body part and used very little actual force, they were extremely easy to block: the simplest ward could stop a death word, with almost no energy cost to the defender.

Fear manip? resistance to mind manip dont cover that? Eragon first move is mind manipulate someone, if he see that they don't have resistance he goes to the easy kill with the death words.
Killing spells, that targets and stops critical parts of the opponent's body (vital arteries or nerves), effectively killing the target. Each of these methods does not use more physical power than lifting a feather. With the death words properly applied, a magician could bring down entire armies. But because they relied on striking the correct body part and used very little actual force, they were extremely easy to block: the simplest ward could stop a death word, with almost no energy cost to the defender.
I think mukuro's illusions is mystical fear manipulation which cannot be resisted by mind manip resistance. Also I think mukuro's resistance is strong enough to resist the death words

also as I said even if Eragon resists fake illusion mukuro can just use real illusions

Iirc this version of Mukuro is still in the Vindice Prison, so the body fighting is a illusion, Yung/Teon will need to confirm this tho.

But anyway, Mukuro's illusions have many layers of bypassing resistance, so how good are Eragon's resistances?

Iirc this version of Mukuro is still in the Vindice Prison, so the body fighting is a illusion, Yung/Teon will need to confirm this tho.

But anyway, Mukuro's illusions have many layers of bypassing resistance, so how good are Eragon's resistances?
oh yah so im assuming chrome will act a a host?

idk anything about Eragon but I think Mukuro can bypass his resistances

Possibly, but again, Yung remembers it better than me.

But if he can bypass the resistances, it becomes a very hard fight to Eragon, and if his resistances are too low, he will be insta killed by the illusions.

So Mukuro has a very big edge over Eragon also did you contact yung over this mattter?

also who is an expert on Eragon here?

I thought he would have naturally appeared here by now, but anyway, yes i contacted him.

Going by the verse page, Elizhaa and DDM

Well, i think changing Mukuro and keeping Eragon would be better, but anyway, how does Galba deal with the problems Eragon had?

Well, i think changing Mukuro and keeping Eragon would be better, but anyway, how does Galba deal with the problems Eragon had?
country wide TP. his TP is in the range edit: potency(?) of a couple millions.
its also his first move, he breaks your mind and mindslave you.

Back