• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galactus wants to eat the fire emblem world but a stupid immortal gets in his way.

Galactus: 1

Kiran

incon:

Rules

2-A for both (well fed galactus will be used, he's well fed but decides to eat the fire emblem world anyway)

Galactus does not have knowledge of kiran but kiran has knowledge.

bloodlusted for both

speed equalized

Battle takes place on fire emblem earth

25ft from each other (if kiran has melee attacks that can one shot galactus. give him some distance to let him use the ultimate nullifier)

Last edited:
Ah yes, Galan with the Low 1-A (could be higher) EE.

still kiran has conceptual hax which galactus has no counter too. and it takes a bit of time for him to use ee.

so you can say kiran can one shot galactus as well.

only lifebringer is resistant to that and regardless is low 1-A if we use lifebringer.

I know, I was just stating how busted his EE is.

Also, what does the other guy start with? Cause if Galan absorbs him, it's GG.

I know, I was just stating how busted his EE is.

Also, what does the other guy start with? Cause if Galan absorbs him, it's GG.

since he's bloodlusted. (i would assume, now i don't know much about fire emblem, but since he's bloodlusted and has knowledge. i assume his conceptual hax)?

but i don't know how fast he can pull it off. (i think i know but i need to find it again)

i did talk about this idea/thread to justsomeweirdo. and he said

"I suppose it is possible for Kiran to shoot Galactus, but even assuming speed is equalized, it's also possible for Galactus to strike first, given he appears to have thought-based and gesture-basee hax, which would be faster than the act of both pulling out a gun and firing it"

oh i forget.

if you say it's a stomp for galactus.

need i remind you that EE and him do not have the same durability or anything. he has multiversal durability still.

he's essentially a multiversal glass cannon.

and it depends on who can draw the fastest.

Yeah Galan also has a high level passives.

Unless Kiran one shots Galan before he can think, I don't see him winning this. Cause Galactus most of the time goes for absorption - be it of soul, body or power. The moment he absorbs either, Kiran is done for. I am working on a Galactus revision with someone, but with absorption he has easily gone beyond the real of 1C and higher. Easily too. Just stating cause his absorption is not to be underestimated

Voting Galactus.

oh i forget.

if you say it's a stomp for galactus.

need i remind you that EE and him do not have the same durability or anything. he has multiversal durability still.

he's essentially a multiversal glass cannon.

and it depends on who can draw the fastest.
Galactus... Glass canon... Nah lmao.

Yeah Galan also has a high level passives.

Unless Kiran one shots Galan before he can think, I don't see him winning this. Cause Galactus most of the time goes for absorption - be it of soul, body or power. The moment he absorbs either, Kiran is done for. I am working on a Galactus revision with someone, but with absorption he has easily gone beyond the real of 1C and higher. Easily too. Just stating cause his absorption is not to be underestimated

Voting Galactus.

why are you voting if you said I don't see him winning this. that would mean a stomp and why would you vote for a stomp?

Also Galan has passive reality warping, time/space manip, spatial manip, perception manip, law/physics manip, etc.

It doesn't matter if it happens very quickly.

Uh no. Kiran doesn't have any thought-based, or passive hax that can kill Galactus. Galactus does.

galactus has no knowledge but he is bloodlusted.

and i think he would instead go for existence erasure

which takes a bit of time.

Why are you making a stomp thread in the first place...?

But the only reason I voted was cause you said conceptual manipulation and whatnot. You brought up the point and I voted based on that.

Why are you making a stomp thread in the first place...?

But the only reason I voted was cause you said conceptual manipulation and whatnot. You brought up the point and I voted based on that.

i thought that since he has conceptual hax he could kill galactus.

i didn't intend for this to be a stomp.

Galactus also has the stuff where you have to erase him from every plane of existence otherwise he'll just regen back.

So to clarify this is a stomp, right? I'll be closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back