• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ando Loho said:
And show me proof that tokitoki is a top tier fighter that can match galactus?
Read. The. OP.

Also isn't this DEMIGRA vs Galactus? What does Toki Toki's skills have to do with this?

the description: Multi-Universe level with preparation (Demigra was going to use the power of Tokitoki in order to create his own timeline after destroying all previous ones via the Time Vault.... and he say galactus his best showings are universal and eve they take time to do ...that why i proff him that galactus can beat universe level with only eat 4 planet..it has nothing to do with equailized or not.... and last how can you equalize tokitoki with galactus when it clearly show that he cant match him? just because demigra can absorp him dosent mean he can do the same to galactus...

The thing is '''2C or not its have nothing to do with his power or mean that tokitoki is equal with other 2C being if he doesn't have the power or ability to match them'''...even Flash can beat goku and what is Flash tier again? you can't just equalize him with someone when it crealy show that he doesn't have any combat skill...

I'm going to assume that you mean Demigra with Toki Toki doesn't have the power to destroy a timeline, I feel like I should mention that creating > destroying just saiyan. Also your last part really doesn't have a point, or atleast one I can't tell?

yes create timeline is not rewrite or destroy, which mean he cant use his power as combat ability, and my last part mean 2C is not equal with another 2C is he doesn't have the power(raw strength) or skill(his ability or his hax) to match another 2C. Flash is an example of tier 4 being which can beat tier 3 or even 2 if they doesn't have what it take to counter his hax.

Ando Loho said:
2C in terms of ability but not power, because is he 2C in term of power then he may just solos demigra.
here is my qoute that tokitoki is basically useless in combat.

Ando Loho said:
Ando Loho said:
2C in terms of ability but not power, because is he 2C in term of power then he may just solos demigra.
here is my qoute that tokitoki is basically useless in combat.
Ability not power? The energy required to create > the amount to destroy I believe, so saying its useless is rather absurd

yes its not there are some 2C like giorno that never show or have destruction power like STTGL or anti spiral but he still 2C because they have equal or better Ability him. also there are no rules that say create > the amount to destroy...And also is demigra absorption ability is so great then why demigra only absord toki2 anyway...not to mendtion galactus can still create force field or just escape to another dimension before he can be absorb.

yes its not there are some 2C like giorno that never show or have destruction power like STTGL or anti spiral but he still 2C because they have equal or better Ability than him. also there are no rules that say create > the amount to destroy...And also is demigra absorption ability is so great then why demigra only absord toki2 anyway...not to mendtion galactus can still create force field or just escape to another dimension before he can be absorb...and how demigra is going to survive galactus hax anyway when he never fight with someone like galactus before..

Ando Loho said:
yes its not there are some 2C like giorno that never show or have destruction power like STTGL or anti spiral but he still 2C because they have equal or better Ability him. also there are no rules that say create > the amount to destroy...And also is demigra absorption ability is so great then why demigra only absord toki2 anyway...not to mendtion galactus can still create force field or just escape to another dimension before he can be absorb.
Ironically Big Bang = Creation of Universe = How TTGL got low 2-C just saying

Wait what? Are you saying that a 2-C character getting absorbed isn't a great feat or something? That he didn't need it? what? Of course he did, he needs it to create a timeline Lmao

I'm going to assume you mean another universe not dimension, anyways the op says they're in a empty void so idk if thats going to happen (assuming that by empty void he means the multiverse just destroyed or something)

STTGL>TTGL......and ofcorse its isn't that great when he only use that for a bird...why he dosent use for goku or picolo it is really that great...and dimension is not universe..and how he going to counter galactus force field?

Ando Loho said:
STTGL>TTGL......and ofcorse its isn't that great when he only use that for a bird...why he dosent use for goku or picolo it is really that great...and dimension is not universe..and how he going to counter galactus force field?
What? You're asking why he wouldn't kill people that were going to die anyways?

Galactus is 4-D?

Well you do realize he has possesion and teleportation abilities right?....

and why he dosent want more power? I mean in the end he got defeted because he dosent absorp more than a bird? and galan is 4D? is you mean because majin buu, gotent, picolo or ubito, and kakashi is 4d because they can travel to another dimension?

Ando Loho said:
and why he dosent want more power? I mean in the end he got defeted because he dosent absorp more than a bird? and galan is 4D? is you mean because majin buu gotent and picolo or ubito and kakashi is 4d because they can travel to another dimension?
Okay stop.

A- Because a 2-C is literally infinite times greater than any 3-A

B- Dimensions, as in 1-D, 2-D, 3-D, 4-D and etc... being able to transfer from dimensions means that its also a (x)-D character. Fiction however misuses the term of dimension for universe, like what I believe you're doing now

its 2c is because they can destroy the time(or do something about the time/history) in universal scale and rathar than just destroy the physical universal?

Ando Loho said:
its 2c is because they can destroy the time(or do something about the time/history) in universal scale and rathar than just destroy the physical universal?
yes.. i think

btw are you mean ubito and kakashi can create somekind of small universe or something?where they can hide ?

Ando Loho said:
btw are you mean ubito and kakashi can create somekind of small universe or something?where they can hide ?
I have no idea whatyou're talking about

I mean they can hiding in some kind of other place so I think they create some portal to other dimension but you say that was not another dimension so do you mean they just hiding in other mini universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back