• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactus vs Demigra

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJRyu1 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Please dont compare Buu to galactus lol. And you dont scale hax. Hax can't be scaled, it's not stats, you either have it or you don't

Galactus turns Demigra into a worm. RIP
Demigra can still matter manip and create thing from nothing like the staffs. Also he can just absorb gaalctus since galactus has never shown resistance to it.
Galactus is WAYYYY too big to be absorbed. Isn't TokiToki like, just a slightly big bird? It's like the size of Pidgeot.

Ryu and Fai, look at Fallacy #3. The Burden of Proof. It's your job to prove he *cant* resist the other's attacks, not the other way around.

Galactus has Matter Manipulation, Demigra does not have resistence to it on that high of a scale.

IIRC, Galactus has no resistence to Absorption.

Also look at #40, Fallacy of argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition. If you can't concede or agree, then move on and find a different point to debate and let the voters determine.

Demigra never uses direct space-time manipulation, though. Like...he doesn't reach into the timeline's past and erase Goku when he was a baby. He just kind of attacks regularly and tries to mind control people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tj0AB5tNMyo#t=367 Demigra uses hax to move Broly directly to namek to kill Goku, this is after his body is gone. Also all the times the scrolls are infected it is him changing the timeline so I think saying he can and does effect the timeline is accurate. If it weren't for PIS he would a done like you said and ended Goku at the beginning of time, but his powers don't work on him.

SSJRyu1 said:
Also if we are being very specific with resistance, I don't think Galactus has resistance to Demigra absorbing him like eh did to TOki TOki who is a 2C and gave demigra that power.
Silver Surfer resisted absorption many times, Galactus could do the same and better since he gave Surfer his powers. He can attack Demigra from Astral plane, making demigra's absorption invalid

Aparajita said:
Ryu and Fai, look at Fallacy #3. The Burden of Proof. It's your job to prove he *cant* resist the other's attacks, not the other way around.

Galactus has Matter Manipulation, Demigra does not have resistence to it on that high of a scale.

IIRC, Galactus has no resistence to Absorption.

Also look at #40, Fallacy of argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetition. If you can't concede or agree, then move on and find a different point to debate and let the voters determine.
So basically both can one shot via hax unless we can prove they could resist it. Then it comes down to combat speed at this point.

Demigra should be faster, as the profile for Galactus says his combat sped is officially listed as slightly superhuman well Demigra's is mftl+.

Silver Surfer resisted absorption many times, Galactus could do the same and better since he gave Surfer his powers. He can attack Demigra from Astral plane, making demigra's absorption invalid

Are we talking energy absorption or actual full body absorption powers and all for Surfer? As Demigra absorbs them by capturing there entire body in dark power and turning it into a sphere, and then eating it. Also your scaling hax.

Again, Galactus is WAYYY to big for that. Demigra's only has the feat of absorbing a bird. A strong bird, I'll give you that, but a bird nonetheless. And one that looks vaguely like the evil bird from Rio.

SSJRyu1 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Tj0AB5tNMyo#t=367 Demigra uses hax to move Broly directly to namek to kill Goku, this is after his body is gone. Also all the times the scrolls are infected it is him changing the timeline so I think saying he can and does effect the timeline is accurate. If it weren't for PIS he would a done like you said and ended Goku at the beginning of time, but his powers don't work on him.
Demigra's body isn't gone, at that time. He's just straight up dead. There's a big difference. Yes, his influence still lingers, but Demigra himself is gone.

SSJRyu1 said:
Are we talking energy absorption or actual full body absorption powers and all for Surfer? As Demigra absorbs them by capturing there entire body in dark power and turning it into a sphere, and then eating it. Also your scaling hax.
Full body, also Soul. Galactus is the master of hax. He can do everything Demigra can and much more

Top tier matter manipulator like Odin has fought Galactus, that should be enough proof. I could post scans of Big G but dont wanna spam the thread lol

But 2-C demigra can only create timelines he can't rewrite time and that is why he need to destroy the history first via the Time Vault in order to create his own timelines which again has nothing to do in this fight since the time Vault only affect dragon ball universe n not like let's say galactus with the UN(just for example) which he can erase and rewrite any universe at will.

Full body, also Soul. Galactus is the master of hax. He can do everything Demigra can and much more

Top tier matter manipulator like Odin has fought Galactus, that should be enough proof. I could post scans of Big G but dont wanna spam the thread lol

hmmm. does galactus have showings of such resistance to absorption? if so id agree, if not I wouldn't.

but to be honest if we aren't using the 2C version of demigra the match was never fair to begin with to be using the low 2C Galactus who is his peak and way above a 3A Demigra.

Galactus is only fed to the point where he is equal to Demigra in speed, durability, and attack potency...Also stop compared galactus to a bird..it basically your only argument in the last couple of day.. and don't forget or pretend to forget to read my comment above.

2C in terms of ability but not power, because is he 2C in term of power then he may just solos demigra.

Ando Loho said:
Galactus is only fed to the point where he is equal to Demigra in speed, durability, and attack potency...Also stop compared galactus to a bird..it basically your only argument in the last couple of day.. and don't forget or pretend to forget to read my comment above.
Prove Galactus can resist the absorption then. Show me him do it. Its not just some bird. it can create timelines, and he is shown altering the size so that is a non issue. I never said he will erase Galactus since we don't know the extent of his power to manipulate things after toki toki, I said he'd absorb galactus unless you show me proof galactus is immune to being absorbed.

Faisal Shourov said:
SSJRyu1 said:
Also if we are being very specific with resistance, I don't think Galactus has resistance to Demigra absorbing him like eh did to TOki TOki who is a 2C and gave demigra that power.

And galactus is the one who bestowed power to silver Surfer.

Natse said:
Galactus was going to consume the entire 4-D spacetime-continuum. That's way more potent than anything Demigra can do. I think I accidentally made a stomp for the second round.
and here is another proof.

Mephisto fails to absorb Silver Surfer (who is powered by Big G), Surfer resists being absorbed by Reed Richards empowered by the Soul Gem...

Mephisto also fails to Absorb Galactus in their battle, here, will take a bit to read through the whole fight.

Pretty much if Odin and Mephisto can't do it, i really doubt Demigra can.

Ando Loho said:
What is Mephisto tier anyway? I can't find him here in the vsbattle
He's not here, but he should be high skyfather at least, since he's comparable to Big G.

The comic says that "universes were destroyed in a result of their clashing", although if that's hyperbolic or not idk.

And considering galactus can fight with someone who can mind hax the entire planet then demigra might got mind hax back by galactus when he tried to mind hax galactus.

Aparajita said:
Mephisto fails to absorb Silver Surfer (who is powered by Big G), Surfer resists being absorbed by Reed Richards empowered by the Soul Gem...

Mephisto also fails to Absorb Galactus in their battle, here, will take a bit to read through the whole fight.

Pretty much if Odin and Mephisto can't do it, i really doubt Demigra can.
Well it certainly shows big G is immune to soul manipulation, and surfer can escape his soul being absorbed. But not that they can stop full body absorption, as all those feats were of their souls with Mephisto. So I still don't have proof Galactus can stop a full body absorption of everything.

honestly soul manipulation is sounds much more impressive than body absorption and even cell has shown to have trouble to absorb a being that is around his level of power, but nevertheless a slightly bigger bird who can only create timelines is no match for a planet size being who eat galaxy for breakfast and can even eat a universe and also survive from a big bang even before he get his power.

Actually, Mephisto, and average Galactus, have at best been portrayed at low Multi-Galaxy level, recurrently much less.

Antvasima said:
Actually, Mephisto, and average Galactus, have at best been portrayed at low Multi-Galaxy level, recurrently much less.
Is that their normal showings or what?

So even a low Multi-Galaxy level being is fail to absorb silver Surfer who only bestowed with small fraction of galactus power and only Solar System level.

Galactus has been portrayed above that level 4 times that I know of:

First when he was gradually absorbing an entire universe, and Reed Richards speculated that he was going to devour the entire timeline.

Second, when using the Ultimate Nullifier to reconstruct the multiverse without Abraxas.

Third, when fighting Scrier and The Other, and the existence of two universes was allegedly threatened.

And fourth, when fighting the Mad Celestials, who were comparative to Franklin Richards, a universal shaper.

Ando Loho said:
honestly soul manipulation is sound much more impressive than body absorption and even cell has shown to have trouble to absorb a being that is around his level of power, but nevertheless a slightly bigger bird who can only create timelines is no match for a planet size being who eat galaxy for breakfast and can even eat a universe and also survive from a big bang even before he get his power.
Cells absorption relies on absorbing them through his physical tail, Dmeigra's takes them in almost instantly through dark power. So not the same. I agree he can resist soul absorption and it is impressive, but still no proof of resistance to his body being absorbed.

So the match as of now could be won via hax on both sides as galactus has not proven to resist the absorption technique of demigra, while galactus has hax like his matter manipulation which demigra has not shown high enough levels of resistance to. Also speed is equal according to OP. So both could theoretically one shot via hax in that case.

Antvasima said:
Galactus has been portrayed above that level 4 times that I know of:

First when he was gradually absorbing an entire universe, and Reed Richards speculated that he was going to devour the entire timeline.

Second, when using the Ultimate Nullifier to reconstruct the multiverse without Abraxas.

Third, when fighting Scrier and The Other, and the existence of two universes was allegedly threatened.

And fourth, when fighting the Mad Celestials, who were comparative to Franklin Richards, a universal shaper.
Good list man. Yeah Galactus power is certainly highly varying. Actually you did show that even though he can destroy universes, it takes time for him to do so even at his best, and normally he is not even universal.

@SSJRyu1: Well he is that guy that has read hundreds of comic books (i think he said that a while back) regarding stuff taht happens in Marvel and DC.

Still a slightly bigger bird cannot be compared to galactus which is considering as necessary force within the marvel multiverse which is consists of a transfinite number, that is, a number greater than infinity" of universes.

And if his absorption is that great then why he only absorb a slightly bigger bird who can't help him in combat anyway?and galactus has Cosmic Awareness which basically make him aware of his surrounding much better than what demigra capable of doing.

And also galactus can easily destroy universe since he can fight the Mad Celestials which is a universal level with only eat 4 planet.

And by your logic mean elder god demonbane,Azathoth, one above all, Kami Tenchi, and the Creator is no match for demigra since probably none of those infinity multiverse/universe/dimension buster and creator above is show any body absorption resistance from a being who only absorb a slightly bigger bird.

Ando Loho said:
And by your logic mean elder god demonbane,Azathoth, one above all, Kami Tenchi, and the Creator is no match for demigra since probably none of those infinity multiverse/universe/dimension buster and creator above is show any body absorption resistance from a being who only absorb a slightly bigger bird.
He still has not shown resistance to it is the fact of the matter, his raw strength is irrelevant to if hax work on him. Also again toki toki is a 2C being, and nothing says it didn't increase Demigra's fighting ability, in fact it almost certainly did as he gains a new form and more power. Elder god Demonbane is a nigh-omnipotent being that has transcended space time and dimensions, Galactus is nothing of that scale, he can and has been beaten by less than universal foes, his best showings are universal and even they take time to do.

So no, show proof he is immune to absorption, cause you can't just assume he is.

But TokitokiOnly can create time and nothing else! that doesn't matter if he 2c or not he not Even he even show to win A single battle!!! your ignorance and fanboyism is just unbelievable.... and also galactus can create Force field around him because demigra never show abilities to absorb energy and also galactus come from universe where almost every top tier fighter is a bunch of universal reality warper and have many hax power while demigra never have any experience to deal with power like that.. AND GALACTUS CAN FIGHT WITH 4 CELESTIAL AND EVEN KILL ONE OF THEM WITH ONLY EAT 4 PLANET, HOW CAN THAT IS NOT UNIVERSAL?

Ando Loho said:
But Toki 2 Only can create time and nothing else! that doesn't matter if he 2c or not he not Even he even show to win A single battle!!!
Actually Demigra used Toki Toki's power to destroy some timelines or something

your ignorance and fanboyism is just unbelievable.... demigra never show abilities to absorb energy and also galactus come from universe where almost every top tier fighter is a bunch of universal reality warper and have many hax power while demigra never have any experience to deal with power like that.
Did you not see when Demigra absorbed Toki Toki? Not argueing that he wins or anything just saying since you seem to be rude

. AND GALACTUS CAN FIGHT WITH 4 CELESTIAL AND EVEN KILL ONE OF THEM WITH ONLY EAT 4 PLANET, HOW CAN THAT IS NOT UNIVERSAL?
Read the op, they're equailized, pls stop raging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back