• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead Thread

I'll tomorrow comment everything wrong with this guy's tiers, which is everything. The powers are likely going to be good.

Breaking spacetime ain't a stamina feat like that, especially when you are tier 2, i'm pretty sure eating the life force of billions would be better

"Tore apart the very texture of the space-time continuum on"

Right after saying that the text says that he did so to make portal into parallel worlds, he didn't destroy the timeline nor did nor notable damage to it, he was just making portals. Even if he wasn't, tearing apart something doesn't always give as much power as destroying all of said something, it can very simply be messing a part of unknown size of it, like if I tear open a hole in a super big thing to enter inside then that's not wrong to word and it doesn't have the same tier as destroying all of it, same case for Galactus.

"a quantum level."

Once again the text clealy puts the scale far lower than what the profile claims.

"Would've destroyed the universe, as well as others, if he wasn't stopped"

It says there that the catastrophe would have been on a global scale and that Earths are what's in danger. If they were they universes then it could be over time.

"Multiple futures were saved when he was defeated"

If true then this wouldn't prove anything and it's not what the scan says or implies by itself.

"and he tore away the space-time separating multiple parallel worlds"

That's not 2-C and he just used clairvoyance.

Manipulating on a Quantum Level actually puts him at Universal+ which is what he is right now on his profile.
That doesn't make any sense at all, you don't know the stuff you're talking about and have no reasons to write "Quantum Level" starting in caps as if that meant anything or was a way of doing thing.
I am sorry what?

The text literally states The Chaos Scepter has tore away the veil between Parallel Worlds and states there are other incarnations of themselves such as the Mirage TMNT which is a alternative universe and other alternative universes such should def make it Low Multiversal and mind you it was DONE WITH GALACTOSE'S Scepter's power.
Tear away something doesn't give the same tier as destroying the whole thing unless proven, what we see the guy do there is just use clairvoyance, meaning that as far as we know the veil between those universe is still there and he just mess it up a bit to do that. Even if he were to destroy it, what does it matter? Destroying the space between 2 cities doesn't make one able to blow it up+the cities.
It was literally stated that it can enable the monster to tear apart THE VERY TEXTURE OF THE SPACE-TIME COUNTUINUM and it was stated that it can open alternative parllel worlds and lives that GALACTOSE CAN LEGIT FEED ON THE ALTERNATIVE WORLDS.
Taring apart doesn't mean anything aside from hax here, it's not quantifiable as he doesn't destroy the space-time countuinum. Also stop that dumb use of putting things in caps. Alt. universes being places where he does something means as much as you living in the universe.
Almost like what Mawgu did.

He's in process of being downgraded and was somewhat implied to destroy the multiverse.
Seems like you don't wanna have the TMNT to become this strong but face it, they literally are a overpowered verse.
This is cringy to read.

I'm overworked and tied up ATM, but I'm just going to comment on the Quantum level part. That's just Quantum manipulation; which is the most advanced level of matter manipulation as well as time and space manipulation to some extent. And honestly, assuming universal or multiversal tiers based on that alone is whack tbh; and "Warping reality on a multiversal scale" honestly doesn't sound like something that should be on that and with the default that they can do that simply because they have quantum manipulation.

I may look at the other stuff later, but for now; I agree that the "Quantum level" part alone doesn't sound like an AP justification at all.

Last edited:
@Eficiente @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think would be appropriate to apply here? Or does MikeBro25 seem too inexperienced and unreasonable to properly create the profile page? In that case we might have to close this thread.

I only commented on the Quantum level stuff, but otherwise, the Chaos Scepter tearing away universes sounds more like a range feat rather than an AP feat. And I also forgot to mention that "Surviving in outer space" shouldn't grant resistance to extreme cold based on what DontTalkDT said in other threads. The average temperature in the universe is merely 1 K, which is close to absolute zero; but that's mostly because of the places that are AZ due to the absence of matter or air which wouldn't actually grant AZ or cold resistance for other reasons.

Unlike Ice manipulation or other cold areas; most of the reason Cold is considered hazardous is due to the electromagnetic fields and Conductivity that most cold objects, cold airs, and refrigerators have which absorbs or extracts heat from warm objects via electromagnetic energy. But, the outerspace doesn't have even that; so there's nothing actively extracting more heat from your body than your body produces. Although, I forget if Cosmic radiation is still considered legit which I heard it is from others, but not entirely certain.

Other than that, I recall BroKai/MikeBro being relatively okay at editing profiles. Though I do think Eficiente is making more sense mostly regarding the abilities.

@Eficiente @DarkDragonMedeus

What do you think would be appropriate to apply here? Or does MikeBro25 seem too inexperienced and unreasonable to properly create the profile page? In that case we might have to close this thread.
I was going to evaluate this thread after pointing out how the current tier was wrong, so we can't close the thread for it. MikeBro25 is probably good enough if Medeus says so, but telling him what was wrong in the profile seemed impossible and he still thinks he did eveything correct, so I believe things like that could happen in the future and they may take extensive amounts of time to whoever deals with it. So, idk, that's something to look up for.

What new tier should Galactose have?

Well, our staff always evaluate whether or not something is acceptable to apply, not the regular members.

Well, it seems like most of this has been deemed unreliable. Sorry.

Well, maybe I misremember, but Eficiente and Medeus do not appear to have accepted most of it at least.

I forgot to apply this, is there any other tier for this character or should he just be Unknown?

I am not even slightly inclined to conclude he can destroy a timeline or more than one universe by that. There is a lot of improvements to be made in the logic you have, as in, if you show what you have to a regular person they would not conclude the same as you, and that is problematic.
In Tales of the TMNT Issue 58: The Crystal Shard was opened and it revealed Galactose and it shows him holding the Crystal Shard.
I don't think you are expressing yourself properly here.
You are supposed to be able to express this w/o having to link other threads for others to read to find whatever you're talking about and appeal to what others may have agreed on in the past, in a closed thread. Rend anything isn't the same as destroying all of it and the bigger the thing it the easier it is for one to rend it while affecting less of it, I believe I already told you this notion of common sense. Here we are even explicitly told that this happens due to objects being ripped apart from time & space, making it impossible for it to mean Low 2-C, and the fact that you ignored this is very problematic for your part.
This is the first thing I went over with before, saying it again doesn't make it less wrong because logic. There's also a note about this in the tiering page, unless this thing done to the texture of the space-time continuum were to be = in power to destroying all of it by the verse then it is not Low 2-C.
  • The context not only says it would open up parallel worlds, it also stated that Galactose would have feed all of them like eating entire universes is what it meant similar to someone like Galactus which Galactose is heavily based on.
It is your unlikely headcanon that it's objective that he would feed by eating whole timelines at once. Feeding in certain places simply means that he will do so in those places, that is the more logical thing to take from that per common sense, it takes astronomically more speculation your take. Not to mention that if he wanted to eat timelines then he should have eaten his own.

A comparison does nothing and thus should not be used, + Galactus eats planets.
I already went over this.
It says there that the shard is a piace of the thing that did it.
Later Donatello used the Gridshift remote which zaps him, Casey away which left the COW Boys to die.....

Not really

After that, they went back in time where they failed to stop the Preservi from stealing the Crystal Shard from the Muta-Crystal but somehow, Leo and Mikey came to take down the Preservi with their laser guns.

When Donatello explained Leo of what happened, he stated that he, Mikey and the Xenosquad came from the future and used the Gridshift remote from the future to travel through time and to save the day.

He explained that they came back in order to prevent the earth being destroyed had the Utromi had stolen the Crystal Shard which when the Ultromi took the Crystal Shard before, they opened the coffin which had Galactose now using its power of the Crystal Shard.
This is terribly structured, please do not try to convey this again without getting better at it first.
So the issue seems to reference earth a lot and to give a understanding of what they meant, its likely meant that the earth in that issue was meant as a universe/dimension.
Based on how unbelievableunreliable you are, no I'm not just gonna believe you claiming that, which just so happen to be common wank as most verses don't use that as a black and white term and it at best varies from use to use.
Overall the context meant that the Ultromi with the Crystal Shard or either Galactose with the Crystal Shard could have destroyed the entire universe and Leonardo also stated that his earth/universe could have been possibly destroyed as well.
This is the same image as before, and it puts the would-be tragedy at only a global scale.
He later on complimented Donatello for using the Remote to save the day so lets take a look back of when Donnie started to travel back with the Remote.
Do not keep bringing up things that don't matter.
A while back before Donnie used the Gridshift Remote, Galactose was already eating the Life Force of Moo Mesa and later on was sucking souls from this earth which again they described earth as a universe even the Cow Boys and the rest of the TMNT had no other way of stopping him with Donnie using the Remote traveling back to prevent the universe being destroyed was the only option at that point.
Earth isn't universe in that context, it doesn't matter if he was eating the life force of that place.
And thanks to Donnie it was stated that he also safe multiple futures that the Crystal Shard that the Ulromi could have used to destroy multiple futures or open Galactose to do the job or Galactose himself using the Shard to destroy multiple futures to his will.
It is your unlikely headcanon that it's objective that many futures would have been destroyed and thus they were saved as they weren't destroyed, then the same bit of text can more easily mean that nobody died and so the gang has futures, no even referring to the futures of many other universes based on that image alone.
Overall Uni+ to Low Multi should still stay with extra context providing more reasoning.
2-C doesn't even make sense should any of what you had be true.

This is terribly structured, please do not try to convey this again without getting better at it first.
It would actually be better to not portray it as if you had infinite tries, you were repetitively unreliable to a very high extend and people like me need to work under limitations like stuff being correct as long as isn't proven incorrect in the single panels you show. If anyone notices this to be more of an issue than what I experienced, which is already pretty bad, I would second any drastic decision to be done about it.

The troll logic outburns my patience and time, more staff need to be summoned here to evaluate this matter.

Eficiente makes sense to me above. What do you think that we should do here?

What do you think that we should do here?
I believe MikeBro25 to way too unreliable for the wiki and that staff that are more familiar with him should evaluate his contributions on this thread, in my opinion he should just be banned. From his last reply alone he replied to me saying that I won't just believe him a massive proof-less claim in part due to him being unreliable by saying that since I downgraded Bill Cipher to 3-A and people call me unreliable too, then he isn't going to believe what I say either. I can't even picture a literal kid coming up with a logic that childish, it generates me some anxiety having to deal with things like this, let alone knowing they're around in the wiki.

Well, he has a history of being rather unreliable and inexperienced, but he is not bad behaved. We cannot ban him for such reasons.

Well, he has a history of being rather unreliable and inexperienced, but he is not bad behaved. We cannot ban him for such reasons.
I respect that, but disagree himself.

Ideally a regular user should have just pointed out how this Low 2-C profile of a verse they don't know isn't Low 2-C by saying their reasons and maybe arguing a bit back and forward, here it took me way too much time, I had to be extra careful for innocent lies, had to deconstruct things more than what's reasonable, and had to rely on help to have this finished, if I see this happen again I would first have to see if I had to time to do something like this again and really, really feel like it, just to make a small aport to the wiki, with the easier option being to let it slide. I see this as an issue to be fixed, if a troll who wanted to harm the wiki were to get a bit smarter than to get intandly banned for what they do, it would act like MikeBro25.

I suppose that is a valid point, but I think that he simply seems biased/overenthusiastic about his favourite franchise and rather inexperienced/incompetent regarding how we do things around here.

Anyway, what do you think that we should do here? Should we close this thread?

Why can't we make a new thread so people can bunk it more

Close this and make a new one
You are not allowed to create new threads about the same topics after the previous ones were rejected.
Jeez he literally sucked entire souls from Earth...What kind of shit is this
Absorbing souls is usually unquantifiable. Also, please try to stop being obnoxious.

Back