• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dead Thread

Please let's address everything in the topic. This man is right, on the panel, it is even stated that he destroyed the Moon, even if you do not call it the Moon, we take a known satellite (Which means we take Moon) as we have in the calculations and move forward with it.
wouldnt he be moon level without this tier 2 stuff?
H5wf5Uq.png

Last edited:
Why would there need to be a calc, man was literally striking an entire moon it even stated and showed
To get and show the numbers of the feat along side it as a profile ideally should. Because of those big pieces flying away the feat may even be higher than Moon level, but you never know it with math until you have the calc.

You have no reason for it.
Considering we have scans that had shit like Chaos Scepter rendering time and space
I went over this 2 times before, you are asking me to go over it a 3rd time.
and stating that Galactose can feed entire parallel worlds
I went over this before.
being a threat to destroy earth can't there at least be Small Planet likely far higher rating?
A fraction of what's needed to easily destroy a moon would make some evil being a threat to destroy Earth. The likely far higher comes out of nowhere.

Maybe I'm expected to just close this thread now just to let you do your thing somewhere else and only push the problem, rather than leaving it open and have to deal with whatever more things you have to say.

Please try to be more patient with other members Eficiente.

Anyway, is somebody willing to properly apply what has been accepted here?

Back