• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic doesn't have his wisps here correct? Is Sonic's mind control resistance enough to counter 6 people getting mind controlled?

Hmm black hole creation might be able to take out Sonic once but he can resurrect via soul energy right? (does he resurrect in the same spot?) If black hole fails then I think Sonic could probably do the same as Ben and make Gladiator indecisive and then he can just keep hitting him till he's dead.

Wouldn't the fact that there's a short lag period before the gladiator can do anything be a pretty big issue?

First off, GG only becomes indecisive if he is forced to make more decisions IE Duplication and Sonic doesn't have that (looking through his profile), Secondly (not related to the thread), but what does "iirc" mean?

Edit: @Cal

Thanks

Wokistan said:
Wouldn't the fact that there's a short lag period before the gladiator can do anything be a pretty big issue?
He immediately reacted to Four Arms trying to attack him and after that there is no real lag until Ben gives him too much to decide on, also I don't think Sonic has any game-winning hax here, if he starts with time stop via time break then GG will likely also pull time stop after that and then it's gg for Sonic (until he ressurects..)

Seems negligable imo, if not Sonic having the slight edge. From what I know Alien X recreated the entire universe effortlessly with a mere thought while Darkspine Sonic defeated Alf Layla Wa Layla by existing.

I see..Well if the AP is hardly different then Darkspine Sonic can't harm or defeat GG in any Physical Means due to his invulnerability

@Dust Collector

Yeah. When they were trading punches, they weren't even fazed or physically harmed.

Of course GG had his hand exploded, but that was only because Alien X duplicated himself hundreds of times.

Sonic should resist Black Hole Creation to a certain degree and it doesn't look like GG can resist transmutation. GG's hax don't seem very combat applicable, so it's mostly gonna come down to AP.

When the Anihilaarg detonated and the whole universe was being destroyed, Alien X casually stood there without flinching. Also during his fight with GG, an inactive Alien X was getting pummeled by GG's punches and he stood there motionless physically unharmed. When Ben got control of Alien X and traded punches with him they weren't even fazed. GG even survived an attack created by hundreds of Alien X and came out unscathed.

Actually, you made me think of something. Shouldn't Celestialsapiens have some pretty decent regen? Alien X's black hole completely unraveled Galactic Gladiator like he got caught in a pencil sharpener, but he appears in perfect condition when deciding the victor. Isn't that like, mid regen?

MrLuk2000 said:
When the Anihilaarg detonated and the whole universe was being destroyed, Alien X casually stood there without flinching. Also during his fight with GG, an inactive Alien X was getting pummeled by GG's punches and he stood there motionless physically unharmed. When Ben got control of Alien X and traded punches with him they weren't even fazed. GG even survived an attack created by hundreds of Alien X and came out unscathed.
That's not invulnerability... That's just them being durable. Alien X tanking the universe being destroyed is just proof he's casually above baseline low 2-C.

Them tanking each other's attacks just means they have higher durability than AP.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, you made me think of something. Shouldn't Celestialsapiens have some pretty decent regen? Alien X's black hole completely unraveled Galactic Gladiator like he got caught in a pencil sharpener, but he appears in perfect condition when deciding the victor. Isn't that like, mid regen?
I think that would be Low-Mid as Mid is regenerating from decapitation.

LordGriffin1000 said:
That's not invulnerability... That's just them being durable. Alien X tanking the universe being destroyed is just proof he's casually above baseline low 2-C.

Them tanking each other's attacks just means they have higher durability than AP.
...Honestly, that's what I was thinking.

Also, them tanking each other attacks could also just be due to being comparable and having High-Low Regen. Any damage they did to each damage other could brush off. Shoot, if Cal's right, they're regen could even be higher making them hurting each other to kind of be laughable.

They're also the fact that Ben bursts GG's hand in the first place by creating clones. If the guy is invulernable, wouldn't that of just forced his hand open? Ya know, instead of destorying it?

Either gonna go with incon or giving it to GG in a very slight edge. AP is negligable so Darkspine Sonic can't physically harm him with his Invulnerability, GG here is bloodlusted so he can duplicate himself many times and just overwhelm him with sheer numbers.

Edit: Can Sonic's Analytical Prediction help him in combat when he's outnumbered?

Maybe they can't be physically harmed if it's just a one v one fight, but with sheer numbers they can be harmed to an extent? I mean that when the Alien X duplicates created a black hole and sucked GG in, he was physically unharmed and wasn't even remotely hurt.

ChocomilkAlex said:
Sonic should resist Black Hole Creation to a certain degree and it doesn't look like GG can resist transmutation. GG's hax don't seem very combat applicable, so it's mostly gonna come down to AP.
The way GG's Black Hole creation works, by spinning around the opponent, will pretty much guarantee that Sonic ends up in the singularity point itself which IIRC he doesn't resist.

The real cal howard said:
That's... actually a really good point. If we treat it like a real black hole and he regenerated from the singularity itself https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QFSjH7PcJdQ 3:21 we might be looking at high regen...

Back