• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Galactic Empire vs Gem Homeworld

The Wright Way said:
For the sake of playing Devil's Advocate, can we address the Empire's biggest advantage? That is to say, they're being led by Thrawn. Thrawn analyzes and exploits the weaknesses of any species he comes across, be they psychological or cultural and this is something that Homeworld would be weak against given its highly fascist structure.
No one has really addressed this yet.

Honestly I don't think he'd help that much, he's a good strategist and all, but he literally doesn't have the right equipment to be able to take the Gems down. He could possibly make the Empire last for awhile, but the Gems hold almost every advatage over the Empire.

He'd definitely give them problems, but wouldn't push them back enough for an Empire victory, in the end Homeworld would still come out on top

He'd give them a much better chance, he's tired of overcoming odds like this. But the numbers and arsenal on the Homeworld's side would just make this too hellish.

Soupywolf5 said:
Thrawn dies pathetically getting blasted by some lone peridot
Although honestly a single Peridot could probably take on an army of Stormtroopers by themselves, by just flying above them and lasering them to death, as they have no way to get her down, and she's far too durable for them to hurt

Also Grace is over

Just stopping by to say this is probably the first thread I've actually seen art for. Dang, son. Where'd you find those pictures?

Flashlight237 said:
Just stopping by to say this is probably the first thread I've actually seen art for. Dang, son. Where'd you find those pictures?
It was on a blog called Gem Wars or something, basically just a bunch of Steven Universe and Star Wars crossover art.

Here's another one I found:

Ruby vs Stormtrooper

Back