• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gabriel DropOut CRT (Gabriel and Zelel)

Hello~

it was noted in some thread that Gabriel profile had almost no scan

however, i made a sandbox trying to fix it, I added some scans and I added some powers and abilities, I also reworded a bit, check the sandbox here

IMPORTANT STUFF:

in the Afterwords of the chapter 37, the author directly says that he is working with the dub and taking care of others aspects of the anime
So, due it, I want to consider these new stuff from the anime as canon, since, the author is directly working and creating new content to it

WTF BERN, 5-B RATINGS BACK?

Yes, I know that I made a thread to remove the 5-B ratings some days ago, since, the profile didnt explained and the scan linked in the profile also doesnt mentions nothing that is 5-B, however, while I was making the new power and abilities to Gabriel profile, I also found some stuff from the trumpet that can justify the 5-B ratings back, or at least, a possibly rating from it.

A statement that the trumpet can End the World
Another statement that the trumpet could End the World
Another one statements that says that the trumpet could End the World
Statement that the trumpet could Destroy the World, as Gabriel says that Zelel won't be able to come to the Human World if there isnt one (This is from Episode 12 of the anime, and I want to consider the new stuff from anime as canon, check the ''IMPORTANT STUFF'')

so, the Trumpet of Apocalypse get it 5-B ratings back, if this is accepted, I will add it in the sandbox

ZELEL UPGRADE??

Yes sir, Zelel currently is rated as 9-B due being stronger than Gabriel
however, Gabriel was scared of Zelel, because according to Gabriel,
Zelel could destroy the entire city
and according to this, Gabriel Dropout places in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka (japan city), so, Zelel need to be upgraded to whatever is the tier of destroying that city
now, about Zelel inteligence, I wan't to upgrade her Gifted to something like Genius
due this

Last edited:
according to Gabriel, Zelel could destroy the entire city
and according to this, Gabriel Dropout places in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka (japan city), so, Zelel need to be upgraded to whatever is the tier of destroying that city
A bit iffy on the validity on that statement, but I assume you do have your reasons as to why it's credible. That being said the Diameter of the Hamamatsu, of the Shizuoka Prefecture has a Diameter of about 74720.98484848 meters. Using this formula: W = R^3x((27136xP+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

W is yield in tons of tnt, R is radius in meters, and P is pressure of the shockwave in bars, the standard overpressure is 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

The results of that would be 4191054327.29 tons of TNT or 4.19105432729 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level+).

Last edited:
A bit iffy on the validity on that statement, but I assume you do have your reasons as to why it's credible.
the official website shows it
The results of that would be 33528434618.3 tons of TNT or 33.5284346183 Gigatons of TNT (Island level).
Oh god, thanks very much, I didnt expected it lol, I was thinking in low tier 7 results

Last edited:
the official website shows it
I should just post this in the wall of the text of the thread

A bit iffy on the validity on that statement, but I assume you do have your reasons as to why it's credible. That being said the Diameter of the Hamamatsu, of the Shizuoka Prefecture has a Diameter of about 74720.98484848 meters. Using this formula: W = R^3x((27136xP+8649)^(1/2)/13568-93/13568)^2

W is yield in tons of tnt, R is radius in meters, and P is pressure of the shockwave in bars, the standard overpressure is 20 psi or 1.37895 bars.

The results of that would be 33528434618.3 tons of TNT or 33.5284346183 Gigatons of TNT (Island level).
Make sure to have a calc for it though so it can get accepted

5-B seems fine.
Zelel's case needs an accepted calculation by Calc Group in a blog post like stated in the Editing Rules:
  • Do not insert links to our message board discussions into profiles. Calculations should be placed in blog posts, evaluated, and then linked to, if they have been accepted.
Genius intelligence could be fine.
On the sandbox case, the changes seem fine.

5-B seems fine.
Zelel's case needs an accepted calculation by Calc Group in a blog post like stated in the Editing Rules:
  • Do not insert links to our message board discussions into profiles. Calculations should be placed in blog posts, evaluated, and then linked to, if they have been accepted.
Genius intelligence could be fine.
On the sandbox case, the changes seem fine.
I see, so, am I allowed to edit the accepted changes while the CRT remains open to see what happens to the Zelel AP?

Well, since I was the one who went out of my way to post it in this fashion, I shall handle that end, not to mention the fact that I am also waiting for one of blogs waiting to evaluated currently as well.

Well, since I was the one who went out of my way to post it in this fashion, I shall handle that end, not to mention the fact that I am also waiting for one of blogs waiting to evaluated currently as well.
Sure.
You can post your calc if you have it here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/calculations-evaluations-new-forum.107523/

You can also contact an active Calc group on the calculation; though, in the latter case, I would at least recommend posting the calc in the calculation evaluation thread first before contacting a Calc group.

I'm having problems to Save the edit, this message appears ''Error saving data to server: Empty server response.''

hewwo
and I agree with this
Odin_Is_With_Us_Banner.jpg

I found another suggestion to Zelel, she was stated that can end the human world (which are the same statements that are used to describe the Trumpet of Apocalypse which are accepted as 5-B) and she is considered the Weapon of God and Hand of God, which should put her in the same level as the Trumpet of Apocalpyse or even higher in terms of destruction

So, 5-B

Last edited:
Back