• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaara vs Misaka

Mikoto has more versatility and can likely counter Gaara's big sand attacks with her own iron sand attacks (plus her magnetism would allow her to easily manipulate golden sand if Gaara tried to use it), but Gaara has a big advantage here because of greater Durability, so Mikoto needs to use her strongest attacks to be able to harm him.

Scenario 1: Mikoto can get him with her lightning, but he can also easily kill her if he gets an attack in. It would come to who lands their attack first. I'm giving this scenario to Mikoto medium to high difficulty due to her sensing abilities and better range of attacks.

Scenario 2: This Gaara can likely survive at least one of Mikoto's Lightning Strikes, so the odds are against Mikoto here, since she still dies in one hit but now needs several to win, plus his sand attacks are now stronger than her iron sand. I think Gaara wins this one with some difficulty.

gaara wins in both cases, if the fight happens in a place where he has enough sand(or where he can create sand(like in his with with bone-KKG-user)), otherwise mikoto ^_^

Location for the fight?

If it's in a place with plenty of sand, Gaara wins by a landslide.

If it's in a place like Academy City (basically, he only has his gourd and little else), Biribiri wins an electrifying battle.

^than it will be gaaras win since he can create as much as as he needs from the ground :)

if misaka can manage to change the battlefield into he building-part than she will take it,

gaara with 65 out of 100 times ^_^

I agree with GS. Gaara wins via sandwiching Misaka with sand made from the earth.

In-character but willing to kill means Biribiri will start with electrocuting him. Gaara with higher durability ignores the initial attack and covers Misaka with sand to disable. If she tries to attack again, he squishes.

^Gemmysaur

Even on desert misaka will win because she can control magnetism. Sand is a naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sand). Some mineral has conductivity (especially mineral in near earth surface), thats why misaka can produce iron sand when she against touma on river side. Also even gaara has higher durability it will be nothing when his sand is controlled by misaka or misaka using her railgun.

Just one eye is it? Misaka has electric perception, she has better perception than gaara. Also gaara not using third eye, he just move one of his eye vision to sand eye.

I think misaka tier is ambigous, she still considered as 7c but actually she could stand against brunhild (7a). Also if misaka is allowed to use AAA in this battle, I think even shukaku couldnt stand against misaka, after all AAA could defeat higher being such as high priest (even he is weakend, high priest still could easily destroy planet).

Makina Yuki said:
I think misaka tier is ambigous, she still considered as 7c but actually she could stand against brunhild (7a).
to be fair, she was mostly in the defensive and often survived by a small margin, and that was brunhild not going all out so a direct scaling seems to early...

^Oh Ok, thats my opinion due to most member of GREMLIN tier is based they enemies and because thor tier changed because he against silvia.

Anyways misaka still could potentially higher due to AAA, I think we must wait until NT 16.

Back