• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Recon1511

He/Him
Alright so I was checking G5 profile and I noticed that it still references the fight against Atomic Samurai that was partially retconned, like, it still exists but it's much shorter now.

Also his core should have it's own tabber, probably, I don't really know how to do that in profiles.

It should look like this now:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Inorganic Physiology (Type 2), Weapon Mastery, Energy Projection, Limited Power Mimicry and Adaptation (Can replicate and improve fighting styles after seeing them just once), Body Control (Is capable of extending his arms to catch his opponents. Can slash at an impossible angle of 360 degrees without turning his body around.), Enhanced Senses (Has a Telescopic Vision which he uses to track down his targets), Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Was fully unaffected by Child Emperor's Bug Net, which can disable machinery)

Attack Potency: City level (Stated by Genos to be more powerful than G4. Was confident he could kill Royal Ripper if he needed to. Defeated Narinki's Squad, whose battle suits could harm Pig God)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Should be superior to G4 and was able to keep up with Child Emperor. Was confident that he could take on the likes of Royal Ripper)

Durability: City level, higher with Core (Atomic Samurai's initial slashes couldn't cut it)

Intelligence: Gifted (Should be comparable to G4. Able to copy techniques after seeing them just once, and can even improve them on the fly)

Weaknesses: Despite being able to copy and improve techniques, the efficacy of this ability seems to have a limit as his Atomic Slash Two Sword Style was no match to Atomic Samurai's Atomic Slash.

Huh I just realized that he should also get "Statistics Amplification (attack speed only)" because he managed to replicate and perform an Atomic Slash, albeit inferior to the original.

It's speed would be then
"Massively Hypersonic, higher with attack speed" or something similar, what do you guys think?

Huh I just realized that he should also get "Statistics Amplification (attack speed only)" because he managed to replicate and perform an Atomic Slash, albeit inferior to the original.

It's speed would be then
"Massively Hypersonic, higher with attack speed" or something similar, what do you guys think?
😶

Back