• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G Trilogy upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
That statement by the director is not only irrelevant, it's explicitly not how white holes behave. You need to show proof that it behaves like a white hole irl in order to use it. Which the current things provided provide the opposite.

Not to mention on top of that you still haven't provided any reasons on why it would scale to statistics in the first place. We do not scale hax to AP without any reason, you need to show evidence of a shared energy system or something similar in order to qualify for it.

That statement by the director is not only irrelevant, it's explicitly not how white holes behave. You need to show proof that it behaves like a white hole irl in order to use it. Which the current things provided provide the opposite.

Not to mention on top of that you still haven't provided any reasons on why it would scale to statistics in the first place. We do not scale hax to AP without any reason, you need to show evidence of a shared energy system or something similar in order to qualify for it.
The director stated this abbout the white hole:

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...0/917191647899553852/FB_IMG_1638745841446.jpg

And it coincides with the definition provided by sources like these ones:

The current things you mention that provive the opposite were mean to prove the thing at the end of StE is a black hole. While this is something mean to justify a feat from SG made on space..

SpaceGodzilla can open them with the energy inside his shoulder crystals, which is the same one he uses to produce energy attacks. Same as how that thing was opened when due to his shattered shoulder crystals at the end of StE.

This says nothing relevant. Also in game showings > author statements. The black/white hole in the game doesn't act like an actual black/white hole.

SpaceGodzilla can open them with the energy inside his shoulder crystals, which is the same one he uses to produce energy attacks. Same as how that thing was opened when due to his shattered shoulder crystals at the end of StE.
Scans?

This says nothing relevant. Also in game showings > author statements. The black/white hole in the game doesn't act like an actual black/white hole.

Scans?
I must clarify the thing in the game is not a white hole though, it isn't neither a black hole as we initially thought. Is more like a portal..

But that doesn't discredit that SpaceGodzilla can create white holes in space.

I must clarify the thing in the game is not a white hole though, it isn't neither a black hole as we initially thought. Is more like a portal..
You just assented to my point.

The white/black holes in the game are portals, they don't act like black/white holes in a way that would qualify them to be calced.

But that doesn't discredit that SpaceGodzilla can create white holes in space.
It's on you to prove that the white hole acts in a way that can be calced, instead of just like a portal. And everything points to that being the case.

It just being called a "white hole" doesn't matter in either way.

You just assented to my point.

The white/black holes in the game are portals, they don't act like black/white holes in a way that would qualify them to be calced.

It's on you to prove that the white hole acts in a way that can be calced, instead of just like a portal. And everything points to that being the case.

It just being called a "white hole" doesn't matter in either way.
Ah no... I don't know if it's due to my bad English and due to that you simply don't understand what I'm saying, but I will try explaining it again.

1. The white hole SG created in vacuum of space =/= the portal thing on Earth at the end of StE.

My point is the White hole has nothing to do with the portal of StE..

2. The director didn't simply called it a White Hole??

He said the White Hole is the opposite side of a Black hole, then he said the White hole SpaceGodzilla created has the mass of a Black hole of same size. He also said the White Hole is the same as a black hole but seen from a different perspective as the first is the in doorway and the later is the out door way.

To this point is sure he certainly knows what a White Hole is.. and the links about White holes I posted above just proved he is right.

Last edited:
1. The white hole SG created in vacuum of space =/= the portal thing on Earth at the end of StE.

My point is the White hole has nothing to do with the portal of StE..
The portal in StE is the black hole.

He said the White Hole is the opposite side of a Black hole, then he said the White hole SpaceGodzilla created has the mass of a Black hole of same size. He also said the White Hole is the same as a black hole but seen from a different perspective as the first is the in doorway and the later is the out door way.

To this point is sure he certainly knows what a White Hole is.. and the links about White holes I posted above just proved he is right.
Again, this is means nothing in relation to whether it has the black/white hole properties of an actual black/white hole. He just says that it's a portal.

Anyway, we're going in circles now, and I don't have any interest in continuing this. So consider this rejected by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back