• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Futurama verse needs a revision

SonicBayo1999

He/Him
I just started here and I only just now figured out how to do this stuff. So far not only the Mega Man and Bayonetta verses needs a revision, but also Futurama. I remember watching this show when I was little and after rewatching it again? It needs some revising. Especially since a new season is about to come out.

Uh... first things first, you should propose what exactly should be updated/changed and why, citations are really appreciated around here in general.

Honestly? Everything. From Bender's profile being revised, to Fry and Leela getting profiles, and even Zoidberg needs a revision

Uh... we can't read minds, you should expand on detail on that regard, this site runs on contributions of specific users for specific series, rather than simply all staff keeping everything up to date like other wikies.

I never said anything about the staff or the wiki. I'm just talking about this one specific verse. And it doesn't take long for a Futurama fan to notice how unfinished the verse is. I mean it has no profiles for Fry and Leela and they're both the main characters of the series. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Well, you still clearly are new to the site, so I considered it'd be wise to ensure you're aware of some of the social etiquette around here.

But yeah, you basically would have to directly help sorting it out over just pointing out the pages being poor.

Well, you still clearly are new to the site, so I considered it'd be wise to ensure you're aware of some of the social etiquette around here.

But yeah, you basically would have to directly help sorting it out over just pointing out the pages being poor.
Hey man. As long as no unnecessary swearing and slurs are being thrown, my speech skills are fine thank you very much. It seems you're a Futurama fan too, right? What's your discord?

Well, I'm just one of the few users on the site that's willing to help contributing on series they don't know about, by guiding those that do know and all.

Well, again, I'm not into the series.

The supporters are listed here, but the ones we had are long inactive to the site in general.

Back