• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... tough one.

However, in terms of Attack Potency, it seems Pennywise has the advantage. Both are Low 2-C, don't get me wrong, but Pennywise as the Deadlights is "At least Low 2-C."

Not enough to majorly take the battle by a landslide, and it seems both can cancel the other's Omnipresence out, as they are Omnipresent via being at one with universes.

But one thing. Destroying the universe might force Zamasu's incorporeal spirit into something else, meanwhile, destroying the Deadlights would completely nullify what makes this battle so close in the first place. Bear with me here, I have absolutely no experience with Pennywise's series and am going completely off of his profile. If I am wrong, correct me, but the Deadlights seem to be what gives Pennywise his power in the first place, and is merely a parallel universe.

If Pennywise destroyed the universe Zamasu's Soul is pissessing, then being incorporeal would allow him to take another form--maybe another universe. Meanwhile, if the Deadlights are destroyed, it doesn't seem like Pennywise could make any comeback.

However, at the same time, utilizing his A.P. advantage and reality warping, the latter being one of the only things capable of killing an incorpireal being, I can honestly see this going either way.

Inconclusive for me. At least for now.

I love your response. Thank you for it. But Pennywise is/encompasses the deadlights. It doesn't just draw power from it.

Thanks! And you're welcome! :)

And thank you for the feedback as well. However, him being at one with the Deadlights (oh man, that's awesome. Two literal universes fighting each other) seems to still fit in with how the battle seems to me, so I'm still with my initial decision. That could change though, lol.

Metal Mario875 said:
Hmmm... tough one.

However, in terms of Attack Potency, it seems Pennywise has the advantage. Both are Low 2-C, don't get me wrong, but Pennywise as the Deadlights is "At least Low 2-C."

Not enough to majorly take the battle by a landslide, and it seems both can cancel the other's Omnipresence out, as they are Omnipresent via being at one with universes.

But one thing. Destroying the universe might force Zamasu's incorporeal spirit into something else, meanwhile, destroying the Deadlights would completely nullify what makes this battle so close in the first place. Bear with me here, I have absolutely no experience with Pennywise's series and am going completely off of his profile. If I am wrong, correct me, but the Deadlights seem to be what gives Pennywise his power in the first place, and is merely a parallel universe.

If Pennywise destroyed the universe Zamasu's Soul is pissessing, then being incorporeal would allow him to take another form--maybe another universe. Meanwhile, if the Deadlights are destroyed, it doesn't seem like Pennywise could make any comeback.

However, at the same time, utilizing his A.P. advantage and reality warping, the latter being one of the only things capable of killing an incorpireal being, I can honestly see this going either way.

Inconclusive for me. At least for now.
I agree with this.rooting for inconclusive as well

I haven't seen Pennywise actually fight, unlike Zamasu who pretty much controls the physics of wherever he is and has actually been in a fight. If Zamasu takes over the deadlights by leaking into that Universe and or Timeline (is shown that he can do that when he had influence in the main timeline of Dragon Ball Super), than Pennywise will get utterly stomped (this whole taking over the Deadlights is a BIG IF though, do not quote me on it).

Zamasu pins down and destroys Pennywise here.

I'm not quoting you on it, so don't worry. Also, two things. This is book Pennywise, who's been fighting Maturin since Beerus was in diapers, and if he tries to absorb the deadlights, he'd have to deal with this guy

So zamasu can't absorb the deadlights or else he'd have to get stomped by a 1-A. If that's the case, and considering zamasu is low 2-C while pennywise is at least low 2-C, i'd have to go for pennywise.

Now what if Mr. Outerverse Level that just blinks Zamasu out of existence decides to sit back and do nothing about Zamasu absorbing The Deadlights? Would that change anything?

The real cal howard said:
Normally it would. It's just that he kinda likes using the deadlights for his own gain.
What would he possibly gain from the deadlights? He can do almost whatever the heck he wants, probably make even more deadlights, and yet he decides he likes THIS ONE.

Mr. Outerverse Level that just blinks Zamasu out of existence is weird.

Well if our 1-A companion here decides to just watch the fight, eat some popcorn, and let Zamasu get away with absorbing the deadlights (because can probably seperate Zamasu from the deadlights using his 1-A powers or make new deadlights after the battle is over), Zamasu wins with not too much difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back