• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
William Afton (The Entire FNAF Lore in a Nutshell) vs Furnace Sonic

Ground Rules:
  • Burntrap is used (Both are baseline 8-C)
  • Speed is equal
  • Neither has any prior knowledge on the other
  • Fight takes place in a Chuck E. Cheese
Who Wins?

Silly Purple Man: 4 (HonestlyBored24, Volt12121, Murayefeskamus, ThePrimalHunter)
Hedgehog Robot: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
599d905f681dfdebe826e6c34a51eb1c.jpg
tbzb5jjrjvi91.jpg

Last edited:
Death & Soul Manip won't work against a robot, and flight could be a problem for William
Agree, + as we all know, William just "loves" fire, meanwhile, this android Sonic has a furnace inside of him with which he can trap him. Purple man definitely has a chance, but Furnace Sonic seems like his living walking tombstone to finally finish burning him to death.

Agree, + as we all know, William just "loves" fire, meanwhile, this android Sonic has a furnace inside of him with which he can trap him. Purple man definitely has a chance, but Furnace Sonic seems like his living walking tombstone to finally finish burning him to death.
Does furnace sonic trap people in his furnace in character?

That is a win-con, but I think that getting him in there would be difficult seeing as how Afton has a massive LS advantage over Furnace Sonic

I mean, it still stays an additional wincon that William has over furnace, the latter lacks the versatility to really put up a challenge to William, as even his furnace gimmick gets countered via William being physically stronger.

I feel ashamed of myself that this happenned and I didn't even cared anough to realise it existed. Regarding the fight, yeah, purple man fra, although I guess this is already finished.

Back