• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Full Pullman Profile addition -the unwritten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this thread btw, i think all leviathan favorite should have H1A range especially Pullman

High Outerverse level, "Leviathan favorite" powers come from the Leviathan itself. Leviathan tend to see think their way,[1] like how Pullman one of the Leviathan favorite create a story about a beast that supossedly to be the Leviathan so the Leviathan turn into the beast in Pullman story.[2]
It looks like your explanation makes much more sense than what you explained on Discord

i think i already change the general grammar,If so can you show me which part?
No, what ByAsura said makes sense. Although I did clean up the blog, there are still numerous passages that are difficult to understand or contain grammatical errors. However, I chose not to modify them out of concern that I might unintentionally alter the intended meaning of the text.

You may also need to provide more references to support those texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back