• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fulgore vs Sektor

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Sektor, his teleport will be extremely difficult for Fulgore and has plenty of ways to spam projectiles at him to lure him from his defense.

Gargoyle One said:
In my opinion Sektor, his teleport will be extremely difficult for Fulgore and has plenty of ways to spam projectiles at him to lure him from his defense.
Well both have Teleportation and are able to Spam projectiles...

Well then that should be added looks good to me

Edit never mind it's actually in his profile and it's not teleportation. Plasmaport: Fulgore turns invisible and reappears in a different spot (the shadow variation allows Fulgore to appear behind his opponent to stab them in the back).

I know I mentioned this in another VS thread already, but MK scales from a higher Town level feat than KI does. (by about 5 kilotons or so) Sektor's not on the exact same level of power as the person his verse's feat belongs to, but he's not that far below either.

That said, Fulgore has better/more reliable projectiles, along with better defense in the form of his forcefield. His only real disadvantage outside of AP/durability is his lack of combat experience compared to Sektor. (Who's done at least a few years worth of fighting just in the current timeline alone)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
That said, Fulgore has better/more reliable projectiles, along with better defense in the form of his forcefield. His only real disadvantage outside of AP/durability is his lack of combat experience compared to Sektor. (Who's done at least a few years worth of fighting just in the current timeline alone)
Fulgore is Eagle, Thunder's brother, who won the previous KI tournament and has fought over years against strong enemies no to mention that Fulgores share the same inteligence thanks to ARIA's Tech. various Fulgores has fought nearly all of KI cast and a Fulgore almost killed Jago.

...Why does the profile say he's only a year old, then? And how come it says he only knows what he's programmed with?

MrKingOfNegativity said:
...Why does the profile say he's only a year old, then? And how come it says he only knows what he's programmed with?
The MK 3 Model is 1 year old(?) and his general intelect should be around Genius with tons of combat strategie, but probably needs some revision.

I'm going with Fulgore; while they both can teleport and spam projectiles, Fulgore does have better versatility in CQC, as well as better defence via force fields. I also due vaguely recall that Fulgore was programed plenty of combat experience. Not to mention, he has a powerful laser attack from his chest that I think would do more than counter Sektor's missiles.

I think I'm leaning towards agreeing with the above. Not going to give too much credit to Death Battle here, but they were definitely right about Fulgore having more/better options than Sektor. Reflective forcefields, energy projectiles and thruster-enhanced melee attacks >>> missiles, flamethrowers and pulse blades.

Sektor literally only has AP/durability as an advantage. And honestly, when looking at the numbers, its not that big of a gap.

Seems Fulgore's winning 5-0 now, I don't think @KarmodF voted yet, but he does seem to favor Fulgore. Probably wouldn't count it till he specifies, but it will bump it up to 6 votes if he does.

Urged to say Fulgore. There's the fact that he's fought a larger amount of characters (from what I've seen), that his weapons just seem more effective against other cyborgs than Sektor's. That and apparently he's powered by a mini nuclear reactor. That goes to show how good his power supply is. If we go by his Ultimate he's at least powerful enough to vaporize a body with his beam, plus it's got better range and speed than Sektor's missiles. So I'm voting for Fulgore.

Death Battle's take on this fight sums up my thoughts; Fulgore's got size, strength, and more options for combat.

RIP fair matchup.

Though admittedly, Sektor never should have been Town level to begin with, judging from the evidence in the MK revision thread that's downgrading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back