• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fujitaka verse Revision?

Van_Npc

Any/All
Today I'd like to talk about the Fujitakaverse being heavily downgraded by its Supporters on the Versus Battle Wiki, in This.

The problem with the Thread Starter is that the WoG states that Mitsuki's Dream is local (Celestial Foundation) and does not scope the entire WoG.

Raw:
ミツキの夢は局所的なものですので、全体には影響を及ぼしません。
Eng translation;
Mitsuki's dream effect is localized and does not impact the entire world.
FYI, this thread is inconsistent with the content of the comment. TS (Thread Starter) states that Mitsuki did Reality > Fiction against Celestial Foundation (Low 1-C), while the content of the comment states that it is limited to 'Subjective Reality' and not 'Reality > Fiction', so it can be concluded that the above conclusion is 'not supposed to be' because if Mitsuki's dream is only limited to Celestial Foundation, why is UEG included? I will discuss it later. To be sure, Mitsuki's Low 1-A if not as the Dreamer- yes as one of the Exception that can affect the Ultimate Ensemble as a whole.

Enter the rebuttal; this is inconsistent, aka WoG is Death State Author. This is caused by Mitsuki stating that the 'World' is just her dream.
The separated space began to close, and the woman who had been sliced in half also returned to her original state. It was a scene where only the phenomenon caused by the sword seemed to be rewinding in time.
"What the hell... what's happening?" Kyusaburo said in disbelief.
"It's simple. This world is just a dream that I'm seeing. You and that sword are just things I imagined in my dream. So, even if it looks like the world is being torn apart on the surface, it can't be broken. Because it's strange for you, who are just characters in my dream world, to be able to destroy it," the Great Sage explained.
"That's ridiculous. Do you have any idea how many worlds I've travelled through? It's not just a million, it's almost reaching a billion. Are you saying they're all just dreams? Is that even possible?" Kyusaburo retor
According to the Ultimate God, 'world' refers to the entire world - or what is referred to as the 'Ultimate Ensemble'.
Ah, "world" means the ultimate collection of all worlds. If you just talk about worlds, you'll get people talking about the outside of worlds, other dimensions, and parallel worlds. So, without further add, "world" means everything.

Well, maybe that statement is also inconsistent because sometimes Celestial Foundation is called 'world' too. However, the anti feat is not just that.

Kyuuzaburou's Sword, which is an exception that actually works in any world in the Ultimate Ensemble, is also Mitsuki's Imagination
"It's a sword, right? It's not necessarily sharper than other swords, but it's a weapon that's highly valued in this world," Mitsuki said. "Yeah, but this one is guaranteed to be sharp. It's never failed to cut anything before. Though it's so good that it sometimes cuts things I don't want it to," Koryu replied. "I see. So you think I can cut with it too?" "Mitsuki-sama! What he's saying is true! That is one of the 'exceptions' in the Ultimate Ensemble!" A woman standing next to the Great Sage turned pale. "So I'm also one of those 'exceptions'?" "But..." "Are you scared? If you avoid it, you'll lose, won't you?" Avoiding it wouldn't mean much. Eventually, the world would be torn apart and collapse. However, Kyusaburo wanted to see the Great Sage's shock when his sword cut through the world. That's why he made a clumsy provocation. "All right, let's do it," the Great Sage answered innocently and cheerfully. If he avoided it now, he might become paranoid about humans. Kyusaburo held his sword in his right hand and casually swung it sideways. He took a big step forward and swung from right to left

In other words, Kyuuzaburou's Sword whose range is already Ultimate Ensemble is also Mitsuki's Dream. This proves that the scope of Mitsuki's Dream is not limited to the Celestial Foundation, but Ultimate Ensemble.
For Reality > Fiction, Kooryu uses the analogy that if Ultimate Ensemble is a 'game', then Mitsuki is the 'player'.
"I never thought the world would end up like this!" "Even though you lost, you seem quite relaxed." "After all, it's just a dream. It's like a game that you can redo anytime. When a player character dies in a game, you wouldn't get worked up about it, would you?" "Bwahaha... Ahahahaha!" Kouryu suddenly burst into laughter. He couldn't hold it in and laughed loudly. "A game! It's like a game, right! Yes, yes!" "What's so funny? I'm not dead, you know?" It was obvious. Since Mitsuki was thinking like this, there was no way he was dead. "You're right, you're not dead. This time, Takatou Yogiri didn't kill you. That's why he released all of his powe

If you still don't believe Mitsuki's Dream is Ultimate Ensemble & has a Reality > Fiction GAP, you should prove that the True God (Ultimate Extermination God, Luu & Alexia) is only Mitsuki's dream, already proving that the scope of Mitsuki's Dream is Ultimate Ensemble. Why? Because one of the True God (i.e UEG) is capable of existing in the peak of Sea of Star.

"On top of that, we were killing people all over the world," Haruto explained. "Though we personally didn't accomplish much, Zakuro wiped out most major cities. In short, the world was basically doomed." Using her subordinates, the UEG had made quite a bit of progress in wiping out all life in the world. "Huh? So does that mean the Great Sage saved the world?!" Tomochika asked. "If the Great Sage is responsible for this, then yes," Sion answered. "I am not familiar with my grandfather's exact powers, but according to the rumors, this world is effectively a dream that he is seeing.
And WoG himself stated in the QnA that there are details in the final volume of Instant death
That all proves that the scope of Mitsuki's Dream is the Ultimate Ensemble, not just the Celestial Foundation (maybe the meaning of 'entire world' there is the scope of Ultimate God & The End).

Which in the final volume of Instant death, volume 15, explains that there is a parallel to the Ultimate Ensemble World, Another Dimensions, which makes there another world. And Mitsuki only makes Reality>Fiction to one world and does not cover other worlds. Maybe this is what WoG is hinting at.
Ah, "world" means the ultimate collection of all worlds. If you just talk about worlds, you'll get people talking about the outside of worlds, other dimensions, and parallel worlds. So, without further add, "world" means everything.

Uhm, maybe the discussion about Mitsuki's Dream is just that - because there are still other characters who are above Mitsuki and are not discussed by Versus Battle Wiki in the Fujitakaverse.

Agree:
Disagree:
Netral:

Last edited:
Back