• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fujino Asagami Revision

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So, in the JP version of FGO, Asagami was made into a servant. More importantly, however, we get an explaination of how the Mysic Eyes of Distortion work exactly:

It's of the highest grade even among the special powers known as Mystic Eyes. A superpower among superpowers, a rare article among rare articles. Regardless of being organic or inorganic, "if it's a substance that exists", it will be reflected as an image printed on a flat sheet. Then, this distorted target - regardless of its strength or scale - will be twisted and severed.
You want to know more about the principles behind these 'Mystic Eyes of Distortion'? You see, my eyes view things as if they exist in a two-dimensional plane. If I try to focus on something, it would appear as if it was drawn on a piece of paper. Then finally, I pick up that 'paper' and start folding it. That's why it can be a bit troubling. And... umm, recently, I have been seeing you like you are drawn on a canvas.
So, what power would this be? It looks like some kind of Spatial Manipulation.

Also, some edits:

• I don't see the need to have two keys for Asagami as there are no new abilities she gains or any boost in AP, she's just cured of a disease she had.
  • Even then, Shiki struggled to maneuver around her attacks in Episode 3, so IDK why her speed is lower in that key.
  • Her AP seems off. I'll do the bridge calc. Her Dura honestly doesn't make sense either, she didn't actually have the bridge collapse directly on her.

If it's a matter of perceiving and affecting anything as if it were on a 2D plane, MEoD seems like both Spatial Manipulation with some kind of Durability Negation/Resistance Negation since it affects anything she perceives regardless of strength or scale.

As for the edits, after reading through her profile, I have to agree with the proposed changes. Rewatching the scene where the bridge collapsed, the damage she received most likely came from the fall + whatever pieces of debris she landed on on the way down - nothing actually crushed her or else she'd have been trapped under something when she woke up.

I will say for certain that the bridge feat is likely higher than 8-C, seeing that she shatters the entire bridge, which is made of steel/concrete.

Don't really know anything about KnK seeing as I'm only knowledgable to a slight degree within Fate alone (and even then, that alone is too also limited to some of the known named Fate series), but to what I see and think of here:

-I think it is some form of Spatial Manipulation or is a form of Spatial Manipulation at the least for what it does and seeing as she affects the space of anything she lays her eyes on. DK what other form of application it holds other than that and Dura Negation.

-Use of two different stats may be needed to be removed and just have one set, I can agree with that.

That's as far my thoughts are of this matter here.

I agreed, it's a Spatial Manipulation

and yes, I think her durability might just be around Human level or Above average human

as for intelligence how come she is a skilled fighter? She's just an average student trying to carry out a revenge mission and she barely avoided Shiki's stab due to a lucky dodge out of fear

for Speed, I think she's much slower than Shiki, but her reaction and attack speed of her Distortion Eyes are somewhat comparable to Shiki's combat speed, though after Shiki could finally perceive Fujino's "Sphere of Destruction", she could casually cut them without any issue (we can see the movement of the "sphere" slowly approaching Shiki in the anime)

Quick question, why is her striking strength Wall Class? It says via power-scaling but she never punches or harms Shiki with her physical attacks.

So, from what I've read:

Telekinesis is changed to Spatial Manipulation + Dura Negation

Her AP will be calced by me soon.

Dura should just be Human level, possibly higher, as we don't see what fell on her and she was heavily injured anyways.

Merge keys as they aren't necessary.

That should either be just Human level or Unknown for her then in that case. Far as I know from TM wikia and her fighting style in FGO, she fights mainly through her Eyes so that should be arranged/changed there.

I'm not a big fan of labeling characters as "Unknown" in any stats as the common assumption is Human level unless we legit no nothing on the character, which isn't the case for Asagami. Possibly higher accounts for her never physically clashing with Shiki and us not knowing how much of the debris actually fell on her.

I did say "either Human level" or "Unknown", not just one or the other.

In any case, I was noting that her Striking STR should be changed then if she's never at least physically clashed with let alone harmed Shiki here. So either one, if anything, can work if there's anything else known in KnK can work for her.

The things about Fujino (from what I know so far)

• AP: I think 0.2 Tonnes of TNT equivalent (At least Building level) is enough to destroy a bridge, but yeah, it seems Large Building level is more appropriate as she brought down a larger bridge, looking forward to the calculations.
  • Striking STR: No feats. Likely Human level seems good enough?
  • Speed: Comparable to base Shiki (knife-wielding). as Fujino could follow Shiki's movements (in her near-death state)
  • Durability: Human level, possibly higher, as we don't see what and how much debris fell on her and she had a "terminal case of appendicitis" (ruptured appendicitis, which leads to peritonitis (fatal in approximately 48 hours without immediate strong antibiotics or surgery), and she already on the verge of death anyways without Shiki's magical surgery --- I'd say inconclusive. I agreed on the--> At least Human level, possibly higher
  • Intelligence: from the Typemoon Wikia "She is noted to be a model student, being kind to classmates, never causing trouble, and frequently achieving the highest scores, except for Literature, as she "lacked expressiveness", no notable INT feats from the movie though, and she also being manipulated by Araya. I'd say just average.
  • Weaknesses: Fujino had a terminal case of appendicitis, she would have died without Shiki's treatment. After the clash with Shiki, her eyesight became extremely poor to the point where she has to rely on a blind stick.

Also, looking at the height of the bridge off the ground, Asagami fell nearly a hundred feet without getting incredible injury. 9-C/9-B might actually be reasonable for her Dura, but IDK.

You can ask some calc group members to evaluate the calculation, in case you are in a hurry.

No hurry. KnK isn't that popular of a verse, plus this is only for one character, so I'd rather let the calc members spend their time on more important matters until they hit my calc.

Since the calc has yet to be accepted and her ability ignores durability to begin with, I'm just going to add what was agreed here sans the calc.

Okay. That seems fine.

You can directly ask some calc group members via their message walls if you wish.

Because her ability doesn't operate on physical destruction to begin with and ignores durability.

But that is a vague description, most readers will fail to understand (they will assume she can only bend Human level dura or a bit higher), and from what I read from all of the pages I've seen with dura negation power they clearly described the AP from the feats. And her power does operate only on physical plane, it won't work on magical barrier or conceptual things (or other similar things)

It's just temporary for now, when the calc is accepted the AP will be updated.

Back