• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fubuki resistance to mind hax

So, Fubuki resisted the mind hax of this character

So, fubuki need to have resistance to mind hax
j014.jpg

j015.jpg

j016.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112205.047.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112308.584.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112355.652.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112443.213.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112525.984.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112558.263.jpg

Sem_titulo_-_2021-07-03T112709.403.jpg

This is not a resistance to mid hax, this is a weakness of the mind hax of the character, the description of the technique states that it doesn't work on a strong willed opponent, so that just means fubuki only has high willpower, and Do-S has limited mind control I guess.

This is not a resistance to mid hax, this is a weakness of the mind hax of the character, the description of the technique states that it doesn't work on a strong willed opponent, so that just means fubuki only has high willpower
So, she resisted the mind hax, others characters have resistance to mind hax due having strong willpower as well

Bruh calm down, I am at work. Sheesh. Wish I had time to respond quickly.

But anyway, ignore what I said. Don't really care anymore.

the description of the technique states that it doesn't work on a strong willed opponent
Is this an actual stated thing? Because if so, it's just a weakness of the ability and not a resistance.

Vegeta gets it because Babidi's mind hax was never stated to have such a weakness.

Is this an actual stated thing? Because if so, it's just a weakness of the ability and not a resistance.

Vegeta gets it because Babidi's mind hax was never stated to have such a weakness.
I just checked. It is directly stated by Babidi himself that one with strong enough willpower can resist his mindhax.

I suppose this is ok, but it should be mentioned on the page that she only resisted a version of mind control that can be explicitly resisted via willpower by using willpower.
Many (if not most) mind control techniques don't care about willpower and hence wouldn't be resisted, which should be reflected on the page.

Edit: Or would we these days just list it as supernatural willpower? I'm not familiar with how that ability is made use of.

I suppose this is ok, but it should be mentioned on the page that she only resisted a version of mind control that can be explicitly resisted via willpower by using willpower.
None of the profiles that have it need to be mentioned it, why does fubuki need it?

Many (if not most) mind control techniques don't care about willpower and hence wouldn't be resisted, which should be reflected on the page.
A lot of characters have resistance via willpower iirc. So if we do that with Fubuki, we might consider doing that to all said characters as well. Vegeta and Deku for example.

None of the profiles that have it need to be mentioned it, why does fubuki need it?
Lots of profiles are really bad. That is no reason not to try to create quality profiles.
And part of a quality profile is giving full information on the facts and being honest about the character's weaknesses as well.

Furthermore, two wrongs don't make a right. The simple solution is: If you have a problem with only this profile having to show some quality, make CRT's to improve the other profiles too! You have my full support if you make a CRT proving that these characters resist MC with a willpower weakness via willpower and wish to add a corresponding explanation to the page.

Lots of profiles are really bad. That is no reason not to try to create quality profiles.
And part of a quality profile is giving full information on the facts and being honest about the character's weaknesses as well.

Furthermore, two wrongs don't make a right. The simple solution is: If you have a problem with only this profile having to show some quality, make CRT's to improve the other profiles too! You have my full support if you make a CRT proving that these characters resist MC with a willpower weakness via willpower and wish to add a corresponding explanation to the page.
Why does Fubuki resisting mind control due having a strong will means that it is limited resistance or whatever is being proposed?

Why does Fubuki resisting mind control due having a strong will means that it is limited resistance or whatever is being proposed?
Because not all mind manip can be resisted by willpower, it's specifically a weakness of Do-S's mind hax.

As such, Fubuki would only have resistance to mind hax that can be resisted by willpower.

Because not all mind manip can be resisted by willpower, it's specifically a weakness of Do-S's mind hax.
There is no proof that it is a weakness of her mind hax, it is just said that Fubuki has a strong willpower

doesn't this say enough if she attempted to whip/mind hax another individual but they have a strong ego/supernatural willpower they won't get haxxed

doesn't this say enough if she attempted to whip/mind hax another individual but they have a strong ego/supernatural willpower they won't get haxxed

This scan shows that fubuki had a strong willpower that could resist her hax

Seems enough for me, no different from Vegeta's "pride" being labeled as willpower.

Back