• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frost vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToP incarnations for both

Frost gets his 100% form, Frieza is limited to 3rd form

Win by death

Frieza: 3

Fake Frieza:

Does Freeza even have a 3rd form in the ToP? His base is basically his Final Form and his Power-Up is Golden.

Frost was very much so weaker than ToP Freeza.

But here's the problem: Freeza has no showings in his Third Form in the ToP. Whether he should still have access to that form from a logical standpoint is irrelevant, as we have no understanding of Third Form Freeza's AP/Dura/etc. from the ToP-arc.

All we know is that Final Form Freeza is superior to Final Form Frost, by no small margin.

...More importantly, even if we were to somehow pull an AP value out of our asses for ToP third form Freeza, it would never be added to their profiles, because there's no key for it. And we already know that Freeza is superior as it is, so why bother with this thread?

I'm preemptively sorry if this feels like I'm attacking you, I'm not, just trying to use logic here. <_<

..Also, I just realized, necro.

The difference in power between the Piccolo of RoF and the one that fought against Frost is not that great. (He did not do any intensive training)

And Piccolo was completely massacred by Frieza in his first form, while he gave Frost a fight.

Frieza wins

1. Necro, but ok

2. Piccolo arguably isn't even universal in the Universe 6 Saga. He had to wait a LONG time to charge something that could kill Frost

3. The entire Frost vs Piccolo fight was Frost killing Piccolo clones, so Piccolo didn't give him much of a fight

Sadly, we can't really do this matchup. As pointed out, there are no showing of Frieza in his third form in DBS, so we have nothing to work with.

Mickey1940 said:
How is Frost outmatched here
Okay, so let's go through the scaling.

Final Form Frost didn't improve much since the U6 Tournament--only enough to make Hit go serious, for like an instant, according to the assassin himself. Final Form Frost got completely one-shot by SSJ Vegeta in the U6 tournament, right?

ToP Final Form Freeza was casually toying with an SSJ Cabba, who closely matched SSJ Vegeta in the U6 tournament, who one-shot Frost before. Even in a hypothetical Third Form, Freeza would still outmatch a 100% Frost. Maybe not enough for it to be an outright stomp, but Freeza also has an experience advantage, judging by the way Frost seemed to look up to him (calling him "senpai"). Frost and the Saiyan cast of U6 seem overall younger than their U7 counterparts, after all.

So ultimately...yeah. Freeza would win.

1. Frost did get qute a bit stronger since the U6 Tournament. The fact that he could go from getting rekt by SSJ Vegeta to making Hit serious, even or a moment, is a large jump to me.

2. SSJ Cabba is weird because Vegeta during his fight with Cabba tanked a punch from a bloodlusted Cabba with his freaking forehead. I don't think Cabba would scale that much to Vegeta with this in mind. 3. This s 100% Full Power Frost, not just FinalForm Frost

But I'll add your vote anyway

No, I'm pretty sure Hit made a huge point that Frost didn't actually get stronger but rather gained a sort of "Survival Instinct" due to being outed as a fraud and wanted. That's why they wanted Frost back.

Note that 100% Full Power Frost has the same weakness as 100% Full Power Freeza, in the fact that he drains his stamina extremely quickly. Honestly, Freeza would abuse the crap out of the weakness and draw out the battle for as long as possible given that Frost has no real experience using that form (Freeza was only just teaching Frost about the form's characteristics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back