• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk Vs Eru Ilúvatar

Both are pretty equal in tiers, but Eru's winning this considering he's the actual god between the two. He has an insane amount of manipulations, some of which, even full-determination Frisk has no real counter to, and the intelligence gap I feel means that Eru would very well go for it at the very start.

I vote Eru.

Don't know shit about Eru, but is his concept manip combat applicable, and can he destroy concepts?

If so, what's stopping him from erasing Frisk's concept?

Last I checked Eru uses the Concep Manip to create and destroy the laws that govern the universe, I'm not sure if it applies in combat.

In the absence of arguments for Frisk, I find myself in agreement with those presented for Eru Ilúvatar.

Yeah honestly Eru has a massive gap in Lifting Strength, not to mention access to Void Manip and Concept Manip, which Frisk has no clear counter to. Frisk has some advantages here and there but Eru probably would win a lot more with his omniscience paired with manipulations that Frisk cannot really respond to.

Back