• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk vs. Composite Mob

How is she gonna get close to someone who hurts you via getting close?

No mob in Minecraft does that. (And no, the Wither doesn't do it either, he only spams skulls)

Heck, Frisk probably one shots by hitting its soul.

All mobs have that quality. It's game mechanics.

No.

The dragon does it's 7-C feat by literally existing, Frisk is gonna burn if they come close.

All mobs have that quality. It's game mechanics.

No.

The dragon does it's 7-C feat by literally existing, Frisk is gonna burn if they come close.

It has the same "if you touch it, you take damage" mechanic as all other mobs in the game. Only differences being that 1. It's always moving (or being at the thing), and 2. It destroys blocks. AND it is by direct touch, not 1 meter away or something like that.

Also, by the logic you have, Steve would never be able to melee it, yet you can kill it with melee in game.

The only time you can actually melee it is when it's literally directly in your face and if you try you take damage.

Plus, the fact that it destroys blocks with it's mere presence indicates that it inflicts vaporization as it gets close.

By the way, Frisk really isn't gonna get close when there's

A) Teleportation Spam

B) Constant sniping

C) Constant digging in blocks

What I'm putting at here is that Frisk is gonna be fighting another Sans except

1. Replace casually moving to the left with casually teleporting as any hit gets close, which is arguably better.

So since OP's can vote, i'll vote inconclusive.

That third thing doesn't affect this fight that much.

Sniping is not that much. Frisk can easily dodge with no effort.

I can't really say that enderman teleport is gonna save him 100% every time (heck, you can argue it won't even do it, since it only dodges projectiles, but consider that game mechanics if you really want to). If it fails ONCE, it gets hit in the soul and dies.

That's assuming it fails though.

If Frisk's hand is moving the exact same speed as the Mob is reacting it's going to teleport. They spam teleportation whenever you fight them in-game, plus with the combined intelligence of every other mob, it's going to know to GTFO when it gets close.

Have I also mentioned that the mob has generally better mobility than Frisk?

It can fly in a much more efficient manner without running out of fuel and the jetpack is countered by the Wither's tendency to just "fly higher"

Edwardtruong2006 said:
That's assuming it fails though.

If Frisk's hand is moving the exact same speed as the Mob is reacting it's going to teleport. They spam teleportation whenever you fight them in-game, plus with the combined intelligence of every other mob, it's going to know to GTFO when it gets close.
It inevitably will, as assuming it won't ever (when it has no instinctive reaction, precognition, etc.) sounds pretty NLF. Also, the other mobs have never shown that level of intelligence. (If they have, tell me where. And no, the skeleton having above average (Which it doesn't deserve) isn't a point here)

Now you're assuming which mob AI takes precedence. (I'm not sure what we assume for composites in this regard, but I'm pretty sure that this thing won't just simply have Wither AI)

Frisk could actually out stamina it if she survives long enough.

I can guarantee you that the mob is gonna survive for at least 60 seconds before Frisk's fuel runs out, after that it just sits there and spams skulls and arrows at Frisk.

Then LOAD then the whole chain happens again.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I can guarantee you that the mob is gonna survive for at least 60 seconds before Frisk's fuel runs out, after that it just sits there and spams skulls at Frisk.

Then LOAD then the whole chain happens again.
And if (or more likely when, since she will do this infinitely) she gets one go where she survives all of the skulls until the mob tires, she can go in for the kill.

So she kills this thing just like how she kills Sans.

First off, the mob isn't gonna get tired from hovering there and shooting skulls/arrows while the kid is on the ground swinging a knife.

Second off, SAVE and LOAD is a complete time rewind, meaning the entire battle gets reset. So the mob's stamina is replenished.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
First off, the mob isn't gonna get tired from hovering there and shooting skulls/arrows while the kid is on the ground swinging a knife.

Second off, SAVE and LOAD is a complete time rewind, meaning the entire battle gets reset. So the mob's stamina is replenished.
One, I'm pretty sure flying and shooting skulls drains stamina at least somewhat.

Two, you're COMPLETELY missing my point. She survives, the mob tires then she kills. If this does NOT happen, she resets until he does tire.

Saying the mob is gonna get tired from fighting Frisk is like saying that you'd get tired pelting snowballs from your snow fortress when noone is attacking you back.

The Wither simply hovers, there is no showings that it get tired from... hovering above the kid's face.

Also, I forgot to add this, the Wither has unlimited stamina according to the VsBattles wiki page. I shall edit.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Saying the mob is gonna get tired from fighting Frisk is like saying that you'd get tired pelting snowballs from your snow fortress when noone is attacking you back.

The Wither simply hovers, there is no showings that it get tired from... hovering above the kid's face.

Also, I forgot to add this, the Wither has unlimited stamina according to the VsBattles wiki page. I shall edit.
They're saying unlimited via assuming, so I will ignore that (as there is no real evidence). Also, pelting snowballs will tire you eventually. Actually a quick way to get tired.

By the way, even if tired out, I highly doubt the mob would be like

"Oh, let's stop flying even though flying doesn't even drain my stamina"

Actually, I highly doubt Frisk can even hit SOULS tbh...

which makes this a stomp if they can't.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Actually, I highly doubt Frisk can even hit SOULS tbh...

which makes this a stomp if they can't.
That's what she does for the whole game. She even destroyed Toriel's soul in the Genocide run. (You can clearly see it break)

Err.... no.

Frisk just beat the shit out of Flowey, no SOUL breaking there. (Flowey doesn't even have a SOUL)

Asgore's SOUL was destroyed by Flowey,

Toriel's SOUL broke by itself,

Every other attack has been represented as a physical hit.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
(Just saying this, I meant Torial, not Asriel)

Those prove nothing.

First one is just Flowing getting rekt. (Which I never even hinted to)

Second one is just the thing breaking. Can you even prove that that was on its own without Frisk influencing it?

Yeah.

Frisk didn't swing at the SOUL.

Also

"When a Boss Monster dies, their body turns to dust; however, their SOUL, in an upside down heart shape, lingers for a few seconds before shattering."

It's more likely THAT as the exact same animation happens with both Asgore (who is also boss monster) and in the Neutral Route.

Drag-O-Drawgon said:
Can you even prove that that was on its own without Frisk influencing it?
Also. That's a burden of proof fallacy.

You need to PROVE that Frisk was influencing the SOUL destruction, not me proving it wasn't.

Also. That's a burden of proof fallacy.

You need to PROVE that Frisk was influencing the SOUL destruction, not me proving it wasn't.

I had the evidence laid out (even if it was small amounts). I needed you to debunk it. Also, I will not go over fallacies on this thread.

1. Frisk hitting souls comes from them hitting souls comes from being able to hit ghosts (like Nabstablook)

2. Frisk has a gun. Also, Yellow Mode shoots projectiles too. Frisk can still hit the CM even if it's flying.

3. If Frisk keeps reseting then they are going to hit the CM at least once, which is all they need.

DoctorDetectiveCommissionerComics said:
1. Frisk hitting souls comes from them hitting souls comes from being able to hit ghosts (like Nabstablook)
You mean that guy who deliberately said he was just lowering his HP to be polite?

If he was able to actually hit him (and considering that it doesn't even make the hit sound when you attack him), why wouldn't he be able to kill him?

"You can't kill me"

There. Now I am a type 5 immortal if I follow your logic.

Frisk has soul manipulation on their profile. To be fair, I'm not sure if this applies to other people's souls or just their own. The profile should specifiy but until a CRT is made I'm assuming they should be able to hit souls just like monsters can. Even if they can't Frisk can still win. CM's projectiles would be laughibly easy to dodge compared to what they've actually fought and given enough resets Frisk could easily pin down the CM's attack pattern. Frisk is also a lot smarter then the Wither so they do have the Intelligence advantage. Going with Frisk, but it would take awhile. Not to mention Yellow Mode allows them to use projectiles and they have a gun so CM won't likely be able to just fly out of their range.

Back