• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk fights a spider

Jinsye

She/Her
Basically Frisk has been called to investigate a case, something has been stealing treats from Muffet's bakery. He finds out that it's this rogue spider and it needs to be put down.

Speed is equal

9-B

Who wins?

Fish Spiders: 0

Frisk (Noirtale): 0

So... this is intersting.

Frisk would likely talk to it first see if it responds to words. If nothing happens he'll start to light it up with his M1911, and then realize it didn't do as much damage as he would have liked.

Frisk might be able to chip away at it with his gun. But its regen is gonna make it hard to kill that way. The spider does more damage than him, but its poison isn't gonna phase him too much, and he can regen damage. This is gonna be a really long fight with the two doing a crap load of damage to each other then just healing it a few seconds later.

However, with enough physical contact with the Spider he will be able to learn how it fights and try to figure out to put it down. Using his lighter + hard alcohol might help but it still is gonna regen.

The only way they can take each other out is decap, but I don't know how the spider is gonna do that, and Frisk only has his pocket knife to do the job. It's hard to say who wins this.

I'll list out more of the fight just do be in depth as possible.

Frisk Pros:

• Has better range
  • Has higher intell + info gathering based powers
  • Resists Spider's poison
Spider Pros:

• Has higher AP + Durability
  • Has far better senses than Frisk
  • Is more mobile than Frisk
I'll go inconclusive for now, mostly because I can't see how one takes the other out.

This seems to very obviously be in Frisk's favor, IMO. His speed difference is equalized, but he's smarter, has enormously better Regenerationn, and is just harder to put down in general despite the inferior durability. The AP difference isn't that significant, and it really can't overcome the regen and stamina difference. The spider would have the advantage for a while, sure, but Frisk would wise up to its limited intelligence and number of techniques, and his stamina, regen, and poison resistance means the spider REALLY can't kill him. Not sure how his resurrection works, but that obviously makes him even harder to get rid of.

Eventually, Frisk is gonna do enough damage that its subpar regen can't keep it moving. Remember, the spiders EVENTUALLY die after enough military fire. They can't keep fighting forever.

To be fair, actually yes.

Spider's main advantages are in numbers which it doesn't have here, so it's just some mindless beast fighting a trained detective with both regen and and resistance to it's poison.

changing vote to Frisk

The grace period is over, but this battle might be a stomp. Because Fish Spider might not have any way to put Frisk down... does the spider have really large and tough webs? If so then they might be able to win via incap.

Although I still think Frisk could win in most cases.

Back