• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frisk CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Remade Frisk! ...again

* I split the Peak Determination AP into a 'likely far higher', for some reason the AP implies that peak determination frisk was fighting Photoshop flowey, which I dont think is exactly the case for self-explanatory reasons, I would think.
at least City Block level with immense amounts of Determination (The full power of Frisk's SOUL rivals the entire Underground, made minimum damage to Photoshop Flowey, who was holding back, but was unable to hurt Asriel)

* I removed the Genocide Key entirely, why? well, to put it simply I dont think genocide frisk is really any different from any regular frisk, at least physically. Frisk doing so much damage is due to their willingness to kill (Monsters are weak to violence, take alot more damage against a bloodlusted opponent, etc).

* Added a resistance to Status Effect/Mind Manip due to being able to abate and become immune to Madjick's confusion/dizziness inducement, somewhat iffy about this one so more thoughts on this would be appreciated.

those are pretty much all the major changes, everything else should be fairly self-explanatory hopefully.

Last edited:
I agree with Immense Determination Frisk being at least City Block with a likely much higher rating, but I disagree with Genocide Frisk being removed. Their strength is mainly coming from their determination during pacifist, whereas in genocide, they are powered by LV instead.

I agree with Immense Determination Frisk being at least City Block with a likely much higher rating, but I disagree with Genocide Frisk being removed. Their strength is mainly coming from their determination during pacifist, whereas in genocide, they are powered by LV instead.
I feel LV and DT could be accessed by frisk in any run. A genocidal frisk can access DT, and a pacifist/neutral frisk can higher their LV as well if push comes to shove, LV/DT arent exactly 'exclusive' to a certain run, so to speak

Doesn't genocide frisk literally have fear manipulation though? even if it's one ability, it should be noted on frisk's page that they can induce fear from just standing around.

Being unphased by an area that's characterized for being constantly cold and snowy isn't Resistance to Ice Manipulation, that's just extra heat resistance for Frisk. A better example would be finding armor that makes you resist ice-based magic in a RPG.
Doesn't genocide frisk literally have fear manipulation though? even if it's one ability, it should be noted on frisk's page that they can induce fear from just standing around.
That's more-so Social Influencing. We're shown throughout the Genocide route that word of Frisk's murder spree spreads fast, unless we still give Fear Manipulation to characters who have a feared status. should probs make a crt about that if its still the case

That's more-so Social Influencing. We're shown throughout the Genocide route that words of Frisk's murder spree spreads fast, unless we still give Fear Manipulation to characters who have a feared status. should probs make a crt about that if its still the case
Nah, lesser dog had no idea who frisk was or what was going on, so it wasn't due to a feared status.

Admittedly I always took the fear manipulation as chara's influence, not something frisk naturally has

Last edited:
From the Official:tm: Undertale OST cover
CpsGvAp.jpg

Yeah, "What's this feeling? Why am I shaking?" implies that Chara's bloodlust is strong enough to scare Flowey without actually doing anything.

Flowey is already aware of what Chara is capable of, yet he wonders why he is suddenly shaking at that moment.

Now that I think, if we remove the Genocide Key from Frisk, we should make one for Chara's profile while they possess Frisk.

Because during the Genocide Run we see instead of the "Looking at the Mirror it's you" thing we straight up see "It's me, Chara", and Flowey instantly recognized them despite being in Frisk's body.

So that being Frisk doesn't make sense, it's NOT Frisk, it's Chara controlling them.

Also, the gif used for Immeasurable speed is wrong.

It shows Frisk being hit from that attack, while the point of the feat is them outrunning the attack and completely avoid it.

I myself think that the note to the blog alone is fine, but if you really have to link something, use this link, as it's from the no-hit Merg video.

Now that I think, if we remove the Genocide Key from Frisk, we should make one for Chara's profile while they possess Frisk.

Because during the Genocide Run we see instead of the "Looking at the Mirror it's you" thing we straight up see "It's me, Chara", and Flowey instantly recognized them despite being in Frisk's body.

So that being Frisk doesn't make sense, it's NOT Frisk, it's Chara controlling them.
Kinda neutral-ish leaning towards disagree on that, would expand on my thoughts about it but its probably best to leave it for another thread, considering this is mostly a frisky crt, not a chadra one.
Also, the gif used for Immeasurable speed is wrong.

It shows Frisk being hit from that attack, while the point of the feat is them outrunning the attack and completely avoid it.

I myself think that the note to the blog alone is fine, but if you really have to link something, use this link, as it's from the no-hit Merg video.
fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back