• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Screaming Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Just found out this profile exists, so why not use it? I honestly don't care who wins this is just some random idea I had, watch this get attention just because of DB

Final Form Frieza, Speed Equalized, Screaming Sun is bloodlusted

Well Rick could hear the screaming of the sun on a planet. REalistically, the planet would be light minutes away, meaning it would take sound months to travel to the planet. And sound can't travel through vacuum. Meaning Screaming sun doesen't follow physics. Screaming sun via defying physics.

LoyalservantofInti said:
Well, more like 99.9999999999999999999%. But still, that defies physics more than Frieza defies physics.
................................................................................................................................................................................................................(Grabs Trenchcoat and plays F this I'm out music)

OK, seriously now, Frieza seems to be in a much higher end of Star Level, has Energy Projection, which could give him a better range (I think, the Sun's page doesn't mention his range), and Telekinesis and After Image creation could give him an advantage here, so, yeah, I'll vote for Frieza.

Frieza wins due to the nature of the Screaming Sun. It's a sun that screams, and does nothing else. It has no abilities, hax powers, or even any apparent means of locomotion. It literally has no way of defeating Frieza.

We have no definitive proof that Frieza can one-shot a star, but seeing as he could reduce Planet Vegeta to smouldering fragments when using less than 1% power in his 1st form, it's not a stretch to imagine that one ki attack at 100% power in final form would do the job. Even if that doesn't work, he's more than capable of firing off planet-busting ki blasts to burrow into the star and cause a collapse by destroying the core (exactly what he did on Namek, just on a bigger scale). On top of this, Frieza can fly in space at FTL speed so he doesn't even need to get close to do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back