• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs Iron Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules

Both in their High 5-A forms. Iron Man from Marvel comics.

Standard Battle asumptions.(I'm sorry, I could not get it to link)

Speed Equal

Who wins and why?

Iron Man:0

Frieza:0

Inconclusive:0

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Isn't Dragon Vs. Comics banned? Or am I just confusing old Obd rules with the rules here?
I've never heard of such a rule. If there is. I apoligize in advance.

No i could just be confusing it, i know it was a rule back in the OBD due to the fact it usually ended in a bloody mess.

If not then Im honestly not sure, in a straight up fight Iron could win due being more versatile last i checked but can Frieza use his TK to bust him from the inside like he did Krillin bypassing the armor? and Frieza can survive massive injuries and continue fighting so he has an edge there.

Im not sure right now who id vote for assuming this actually is allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back