• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Frieza vs. Ben Tennyson

How many of Ben's forms are capable of surviving in the vacuum of space, again, and which of these does he currently have access to? Otherwise, Freeza could just BFR with a Supernova.

More importantly--which form is Ben starting out in, exactly? I know OP said High 5-A forms only, but he didn't specify which for Ben. If he's just in his kid form at the start of the match, Freeza would probably just casually kill him before he transformed, via Death Beam.

Korudo Daio said:
How many of Ben's forms are capable of surviving in the vacuum of space, again, and which of these does he currently have access to? Otherwise, Freeza could just BFR with a Supernova.

More importantly--which form is Ben starting out in, exactly? I know OP said High 5-A forms only, but he didn't specify which for Ben. If he's just in his kid form at the start of the match, Freeza would probably just casually kill him before he transformed, via Death Beam.
That wouldn't work because the Omnitrix's transformations are MFTL+

...Except the time it takes for Ben to raise his hand, and slap it down onto the watch. Death Beams are light speed, at least; it'd cross the distance and kill Ben before he could activate the watch.

Unless the battle specifically starts *after* Ben's initiated his transformation, in which case, which one is he going to turn into, right off the bat?

Korudo Daio said:
...Except the time it takes for Ben to raise his hand, and slap it down onto the watch. Death Beams are light speed, at least; it'd cross the distance and kill Ben before he could activate the watch.

Unless the battle specifically starts *after* Ben's initiated his transformation, in which case, which one is he going to turn into, right off the bat?
Still wouldn't work as Ben's transformations don't need to be activated by him. If the Omnitrix senses that his life is in danger, it will transform for him. Don't know why people always pull the 'lol kill Ben before he transforms har har card. Sorry If I'm coming off as rude, but it all irritates me quite a bit.

Korudo Daio said:

Oh jesus-

Speed is equalized, this is irrelevant.

The entire point of speed equalized is that specific scenarios like these do not happen, otherwise Freeza would attack blitz, or ben would probably speed blitz freeza depending on the form.

And there is a few aliens in ben ten that can survive in space.

WayBig immediately comes to mind, who is also High 5-A, as he survive extreme temperatures.

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Way_Big#Powers_and_Abilities

Ghostfreak also probably could as well, and he can even possess freeza before he could finish and have him direct the blast at himself.

I legitimately did not know that about the Omnitrix, as it happens.

But, back to the BFR point: extreme temperatures is one thing--actually surviving without an intake of air, or surviving the pressure shift from in-atmosphere to out-of-atmosphere, is another. Ghostfreak is probably the one alien that comes to mind (for me) that absolutely could, without question, but what about the others?

As per the point of Ghostfreak possessing Freeza and redirecting the blast--a Supernova or other attack that Freeza might use to destroy the planet they're fighting on is not necessarily one equal to the task of harming or killing him, given his durability.

Korudo Daio said:
I legitimately did not know that about the Omnitrix, as it happens.
But, back to the BFR point: extreme temperatures is one thing--actually surviving without an intake of air, or surviving the pressure shift from in-atmosphere to out-of-atmosphere, is another. Ghostfreak is probably the one alien that comes to mind (for me) that absolutely could, without question, but what about the others?

As per the point of Ghostfreak possessing Freeza and redirecting the blast--a Supernova or other attack that Freeza might use to destroy the planet they're fighting on is not necessarily one equal to the task of harming or killing him, given his durability.
As well as the vacuum of space, listed on waybigs powers on the ben ten wiki.

So take that with a grain of salt, it seems.

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Way_Big#Powers_and_Abilities

Korudo Daio said:

- OP says all forms below High 5-A are allowed as well, so BFR for Frieza is thrown out the window at that (Jetray and Chromastone can survive in space and have MFTL flight speed)

- If Ghostfreak possess Frieza he could hurt him with Frieza's own attacks, as he can use the abilities of those he posseses.

Kambings4life said:
Korudo Daio said:

- OP says all forms below High 5-A are allowed as well, so BFR for Frieza is thrown out the window at that (Jetray and Chromastone can survive in space and have MFTL flight speed)
- If Ghostfreak possess Frieza he could hurt him with Frieza's own attacks, as he can use the abilities of those he posseses.
the specific example was Ghostfreak possessing Freeza before he launched a planet-busting attack, but it's moot, anyway, if Ben has forms that could just nullify a BFR that way.

Freeza is probably at a disadvantage here, overall. The initial back and forth would probably go in Freeza's favor (as Freeza never holds any punches in his restricted forms) but once Ben realizes how relatively limited Freeza's moveset is, he'd probably just spam different transformations to keep Freeza confused and frustrated, and then find an opportunity to go in for the kill with Way Big, or Big Chill. Freeza's primary methods of dealing with foes are either A) blatantly overwhelm them with power (nullified by High 5-A Ben forms or Chromastone's energy manipulation), B) transform to Form 2 (which he can't in this fight), or C) blow up the planet (which is nullified by various transformations of Ben's). When that doesn't work, he tries traps--like when he begged Goku for energy, only to use it to try and get one last attack in.

With the information provided here, the only way I see this going in Freeza's favor is if Ben knows nothing about Freeza's strength or personality, and does something childish and stupid, in the way of using a weaker-than-5-A alien to test the waters, (e.g. trying to blitz Freeza with Jet ray) wherein Freeza would kill him, thanks to equalized speed.

Back